• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

a combination

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2023
    so been playing a few of them lately found my way back to pokemon ash n thought of it having most the the regions an wondered has any of the authors thought of collabing with other authors n making one big game with the regions of the best of games? wont say all since thatd be crazy but i just thought it was an interesting thought

Pokeminer20

PDM20, Coder of Chaos!
    Years
    so been playing a few of them lately found my way back to pokemon ash n thought of it having most the the regions an wondered has any of the authors thought of collabing with other authors n making one big game with the regions of the best of games? wont say all since thatd be crazy but i just thought it was an interesting thought

everyone has though of, fantasized, or attempted to make a Cannon multi region game. some with success, others who didn't. If everyone who wanted an multi region game came together they could do it, but their visions of how it would work might vastly differ, hence why we haven't seen one yet.

Back