• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

a cool thing in star fox 64

starfox 64

• i hate it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not bad.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • i love it!

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

yahiko

god among mortals
Years
  • hey i have starfox 64 and me and my friend found out that if you beat the game a sertan amount of times you can get the tank on vs well i let my friend barow my system and the game and he unlocked hard mode and the ability to walk on foot in vs!
    p.s. on hard mode starfox wears glasses.

yahiko

god among mortals
    Years
  • no its not a joke i dont know how he did it i think you have to get a medil on every planet.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • ...wow, I'm seriously doubting the whole unlocking Fox on foot thing.

It's true. It just requires unlocking a certain amount of metals on the planets and such, but its not easy.

Anyway, I have only unlocked the Landmaster tank for me. Getting all those metals is difficult for me as it is. And I'm thinking the whole sunglasses thing is just a small reference to his father.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2008
    heh -totally unlocked all that stuff back in his n64 playing days- yeah, when you unlock fox on foot he shoots a bazooka and runs way too fast XD.....ah, fun game.......I might play this on vc again sometime soon thanks to this thread >>

yahiko

god among mortals
    Years
  • to get on foot you get all the metals then you unlock hard mode and you have to get all the metals on that.

bruom

Wee! Holidays! I'll get a Wii!
    Years
  • oh yeah good times... ive never heard of fox on foot, but if you say...
    hey, anyone here has a hint for defeating the brain in the final stage?
    the head is easy, but theres a way (dont remember how) to fight a brain... but it killed me in 2 shots...

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2008
    oh yeah good times... ive never heard of fox on foot, but if you say...
    hey, anyone here has a hint for defeating the brain in the final stage?
    the head is easy, but theres a way (dont remember how) to fight a brain... but it killed me in 2 shots...
    uh, shoot the eyes and i think i remember a lot of circling and flipping to get to him while he warps and tries to chase you, the escape that happens after that is much harder than the actual boss imo

Back