• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen A couple of questions...

Dude1972

~Master Shinigami~
    Years
    I just beat Pokemon Emerald and I hear there are extra stuff you can do...like battle all the Gym Leaders again..(how do you do that? I hear you have to wait for a call...when is it gonna be?) also you can do battle frontier..(how do you get to it?) If anyone can help me answer these questions thanks a lot!

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    To get to the Battle Frontier, go on the boat to go to the other port from one of the ports. Scott will come off the boat when you come on and tell you to go there, which you can do via the boat after the cruise is over. For the gym leader rebattling, you have to wait for them to want to (have a square Pokeball symbol next to their name on the PokeNav).

VanirElf

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    a new area also opens up in the safari zone where u can catch some of the older pokemon like Miltank, Pineco and quite a few others.

and i u like breeding, u can go get a ditto while u get the other fossil u didn't take

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2006
    After the pokemon league aswell as them go to the weather institute talk to the man upstairs he will say a random route it may be on land or in water if water a diving patch that was never there will apear you dive under and there will be a cave go in you will find kyogre on the land one you will find just a cave on land with groudon!

Back