• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

a day in the pokemon world

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2014
    I would just go to forest or somewhere if I luckily would see a pokemon, then take pics of it with my telephone ;) I'd love to look for more and train them, but well, you cant do that much in 1 day..

Last edited:
    Years
    Do you mean that we go out of the human world and into the Pokemon world ?
    Well if so and it was only for one day I would first but HEAPS of pokeballs, I just find them cool, and I would try catch all different types of Pokemon and such, And when I get back to the real world I will have Pokemon and start to breed them and then turn the human world into a world with Pokemon :P ( I would catch a Ditto so I could have many types of Pokemon )

SpiderCarnage

This guy
    Years
    i get a nurse joy & Officer jenny with the original english voices Lock the pokemon center up Come out 23 hours later & say what happens in the pokemon world stay in the pokemon world

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
    If I could spend a day in the Pokemon world...I'd try to figure out how to transform myself into a Lucario. That would be fascinating.

HamsterPants

Worm Trainer
    Years
    I WOULD SAVE THE WORLD! NO, THE UNIVERSE!

rly...
    I would.

To be honest, I'm very ambitious, make no mistake about it. ;)

Silvergale

..... >:(
    Years
    I'd go and watch a Pokemon Contest, see how it's really done, and then enter one for myself and hopefully win with my Roserade.

After the contest, I'd go and travel around and see some of the different kinds of Pokemon that were around until my time in the Pokemon World was up.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    Well seeing as you only have one day, I would do my best to get a monster of my own, and then spend time taming it.

Years
    If that ever happened I had 2 things to do:
    1- Catch a Lopunny and bring her to the real world
    2- ZOMG meet Misty 0.0!

Back