• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A favor?- Pokemon DP

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2007
    Okay, so I really need to get my podedex complete and I was wondering if any body would let me trade with them.

I only want the pokemon for a second, and then you can have them back, but I want to complete my pokedex and don't want to wait. Please?

I need the following:

Combee
    Cherim
    Haunter
    unknown
    The evolved form of finnoen

I just need to barrow them for a second. So anyone who'd willing to help, I'll be eternally greatful to...

By the way, I'd be willing to give a shiny tentacruel to anyone who will give me a thunderstone.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2007
    Ohh... uhh, okay, well I'll pm you about the trade and I'll repost this in the trade section. Thanks! ^^

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    Don't repost, just tell a mod to move this thread to the D/P trade section

BTW I'm giving you an Unknown holding the Thunderstone

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    How exactly did this end up here? It should go to the Wireless Trade Corner in the D/P section.

*Waves magic stick.* There, it's moved for you. ^^

cocoteh

Rayquazza Love
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2008
    i could give you everything you want there except cherrim. at the moment

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2007
    Nekolexis, The reall AAA is going to send me an unknown with a thunderstone, but thanks for the offer. =)

Cocoteh, I don't need the cherrim, cause I just found a trainer with one. So, if you'd be willing to trade, that would be great. ^^

Magical_Flygon

Hoothoot master
    Years
    I can give you finneon's evolved form (lumineon) with a thunderston, RIGHT NOW for the tentacruel and an unknown and combee and chimmim , deal?

Sacrifar

ITS GONNA EAT YOU!!!!!
    Years
    Okay, so I really need to get my podedex complete and I was wondering if any body would let me trade with them.

I only want the pokemon for a second, and then you can have them back, but I want to complete my pokedex and don't want to wait. Please?

I need the following:

Combee
    Cherim
    Haunter
    unknown
    The evolved form of finnoen

I just need to barrow them for a second. So anyone who'd willing to help, I'll be eternally greatful to...

By the way, I'd be willing to give a shiny tentacruel to anyone who will give me a thunderstone.

i have unknown and think i have a thunderstone let me check if i have it

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2007
    Sacrifar, I already have someone for the thunderstone and that person is sending me an unown with a thunderstone. =/ sorry.

Back