• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A few fakes I've made

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
Years
  • As the title says, in this thread I'll post all the cards I'm gonna make...
    Some are jokes, some are serious...

Here they are!

My first card:
    Mew and Mewtwo:
    A few fakes I've made

Orochi Mewtwo:
    A few fakes I've made

Charmanzard:
    A few fakes I've made

Cyber Alakazam:
    A few fakes I've made
    (The Cyber Alakazam pic was made by me!!!)

Lapras EX: This is my most recent one!!!
    A few fakes I've made

Last edited:

Roffle

Banned
    Years
  • Sorry if this sounds too mean, but they're crap.

Look at the top of the main topics board and check out Fangking Omega's merged tutorials, they'd help you heaps. Also, you might want Adobe Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro.

Good luck mate.

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
  • Ermmm some of them were made with photoshop, for example Orochi mewtwo, and if you didn't noticed yet (I'm presuming that you only saw the first one, as I stated, it was my first time at making fake cards) the last 4 follow the tutorial very well. I used every single advice Fangking said. I even used the real fonts...

So anyways, I'll be posting some more later, and I'll try to make them better...

ELGONZO!!!

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    Good try. In such a good mood that I'am in right now after seeing the beauty of Cascade's Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno. Im going to give you a 9/10 because I dont really know I just feel good right now because of Cascade and his faking.

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
  • no.. these are AWESOME and unique fakes.. ;) you should be very proud of what you done...

Every person has their own style.. and no one has the right to say they look horrible... I love that you tried.

And those idea's where great.. i haven't seen those shadow pokemon for a while... ;)

8.7/10 for your wonderul effort and i really would like to see more of your cards!

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
  • Thanks for the review Cascade of the Sky! I must say that I'm so glad that you appreciate my work, since I'm a big fan of your cards. I'm trying now to follow Fangking's tutorial so that my cards look better.
    Thanks for everybody's reviews too! I'm happy that you like em. I'll be posting some more later today (In my country the actual time is 10:30 am)
    @Cascade of the Sky: I was wondering if you make your graphics (Pokemon Graphics) in Photoshop?

ELGONZO!!!

PS: Here are the last two I made

Blaziken:
    A few fakes I've made

Flareon:
    A few fakes I've made

Last edited:

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
  • 2/10 is hardly a fair rating.
    Well, I think it isn't, because it isn't just about placement.
    It's about the art, originality, moves, etc.
    The placement is wrong, and you should read the tutorials more. But overall I will give these cards about a 6/10.

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
  • Thanks for the reviews, I'm trying really hard to improve, and about the art, I always wanted to know, how does Cascade of the Sky his graphics? Does he do them in Photoshop?

ELGONZO!!!

PS: Later today I'm gonna post another card

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    harrybitzo said:
    NOTE: Harrybitzo, dude! There is no such thing as a 2/10 for people who use photoshop whether they have read a tutorial or not. Frankly I havent read a tutorial at all, I never see people coming to me and say 2/10, read a tutorial. Especially after all the trouble they have gone through making the card.

Those are great cards.They are not perfect, so 7/10 should be a reasonable rating.
    Keep up the good work.

Adept-eX

A Adobe Photoshop Veteran ;P
    Years
  • Wow!... the last ones are the best of the showed Multeon DX... the only I can say is: try to submmit a bigger Version of your cards ... Is a little hard read their text... but the anothers details are excellent, specially the attacks and Pkmn powers
    9.5/10
    Good job!

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
  • Thanks Cascade of the Sky :D! Well, I always use Photobucket because I like to keep them on the net, but I will post my newer cards in Imageshack.
    @ Syosuke, thanks, I'm really grateful that you apreciate my job :D
    ELGONZO!!!

PS: I didn't knew that you loved Flareons!

Last edited:

x24

Researcher-Sprite Thieves, DIE
    Years
  • they're alright.. the positioning needs a lot of work.. be careful with the snow effect around images.. I dont know why some are squished so I'll try to go easy on u..

Ur best one is ur mecha alakazam.. it looks like u tried hard on it.. only things I can comment on it justification and bottom symbols are missing..

3.5/5 on that one..
    unfortunatly.. im late for class so I'm not going to get into the others.. maybe later..

Last edited:

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
  • Thanks Majinx24, Here's my newest card, Dark Hitmonchan:

A few fakes I've made

NOTE: I've read (and followed) Fangking Omega's tutorial, and I think this one is okay...

Adept-eX

A Adobe Photoshop Veteran ;P
    Years
  • Good Hitmonchan ^^
    Art: 8/10 -> I don't know but the backround is too dark for the pokemon pic (I will udes a gradient with brown... but that is your choose)
    placement: 10/10
    Attacks: 9/10... Excellent effects of the attacks, but the energies of the cost attack look a little pixelated O.o
    Good job!

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    I dont care about the placement! (Well only on my cards)
    As long as it looks good.

Btw! Your energy icons are from pokemonpalace.com or not?

Some notes you need to look out for in the future.

Defending Pokemon
    (capitalized)

Benched Pokemon
    (capitalized)

Paralyzed, Poisoned, Confused etc. (capitalized)

Also, for twister punch you forgot to put a full stop!! xD

Anyway, nice card! 8/10!

Keep it up!

Back