• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

a few Q's on Pokemon Battle revolution

Years
    firstly can you get rare pokemon by getting far in the game?
    i know you used to get them in the N64 Games and that was soo fantastically brilliant
    i heard you could get surfing pickachu can i get one from PBR? or do i have to do/have something else?

secondly can i get some help with the fourtune battles
    im finding them sooo very hard atm
    i always seem to end up with the other persons pokemon, is there something i doing wrong or is it just my luck?

thanks alot for any help you guys can give me

Gloomy

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
    Years
    firstly can you get rare pokemon by getting far in the game?
    i know you used to get them in the N64 Games and that was soo fantastically brilliant
    i heard you could get surfing pickachu can i get one from PBR? or do i have to do/have something else?

secondly can i get some help with the fourtune battles
    im finding them sooo very hard atm
    i always seem to end up with the other persons pokemon, is there something i doing wrong or is it just my luck?

thanks alot for any help you guys can give me

Gloomy

1) Once you beat all of the colosseums you can download a pikachu with volt tackle and surf to your game, in america however you could also download electivire and magmortar to your game by inputting a code as your introduction, I think they are also in the english versions but if they are no-one knows the codes for them yet.

2) The fortune battles can be tricky, there isn't really a specific way to deal with those but with practice you can make the wheel land on the pokemon you want, sorry i can't help any further with this one but maybe someone else can.

Hope i helped :)

KaptainKrunk

FIRIN' HIS LAZER!!!
    Years
    Ahh. The cursed fortune battles. I spent months trying to get past that. I found that getting the stock Pokemon from the beginning helps. They may suck, but at least if they get your Pokemon most the time, they'll suck.

Pokemon Professor

~The Expert~
    Years
    Dude! There is an easy way to get the pokemon wanted. I found it on GameFAQs and with practice, it really works! I was loosing and tned the bat around heaps! Ok, when the wheel is spinning, aim the pokeball pointer at the bottom of the wheel and to the right a little bit. Then, when the pokemon you want is at the very top but to the left just a little bit (so not at the top directly in the center), you press A (or B depending on your configuration). You should get that Pokémon. It's all about timing and position. And trust me, it works! If you need more help, look for guides at GameFAQs.

Years
    thanks alot guys!
    this has helped alot!
    im sooo glad you can get surfing pikachu he rocks!

Gloomy

Edit!
    you guys helped me out alot!
    after reading your suggestions i beat them in one go :D

this can be locked now
    Thanks!

Last edited:
    Back