• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A few questions about this game.

kiarou

cold and silent
    Years
    Well, I was just wondering if this game is worth buying if you don't own either diamond or pearl. I was hoping this game would let you choose your team and the move sets and just battle (similar to pokemon netbattle) but I haven't heard anything about it. And that is the deciding factor if I am going to buy it or not, because I don't want to spend all that time to build a team and level them, or have to go out and buy a ds and diamond or pearl. So any help would be awesome! Thanks!

Frozz

Girl who can RoCk ur WORLD!
    Years
    sure is worth it but inorder to get your own custom pass to use your own pokemon you have to get pokemon p/d, i used my friends pokemon game to get my own custom trainer card, but if u dont have one of those games then u can get the retail cards that you can get from the game :]

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    I would recommend renting it first, just to see if you're happy with what's in the game. You can use a bunch of pre-made templates, but without Diamond or Pearl, your options are severely limited (there isn't exactly a whole lot to do in-game). But if you like it after renting it, then go for it.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    The Rental Pokemon don't stand a chance against the tougher opponents. You need a well-trained team in D/P to get through the harder colosseums.

Back