• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen A few questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-mo

Qaulity, not qauntity*
    Years
    Hey everyone, Im new on this forum :classic:

I was wondering if anyone can help me out with two things...

1st: Where do I find the Flash HM in Pokemon Ruby ?

2nd: Where can I get myself a leaf stone in Pokemon Ruby so that I can evolve my Nuzleaf ?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jamie :classic:

Years
    Hi welcome to PC of course ^^.We have a simple questions thread so use that next time please!

Item: Leaf Stone
    Effect: Evolves Pokemon
    Price: -

HM-05
    Go to Dewford Town and enter the Granie Cave.There is a guy stnding there.He will talk some giberish and then give you HM-05.

Years
    Hey, welcome to PC and the first quistion:

Go to Granite cave on Dewford and talk to the guy next to the entrance, he'll give you the HM.

2nd: Dive somewhere and search around and you'll find a green shard on route 124. ( you can get it on route 126 but to get to the shard enter from route 124.Then go to a house on the sea route and exchange G shard for L stone with him.

And another thing, next time post this in the simple quistions thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back