• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Follow Up from "I Can't Believe This!"

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Great news everyone! I went ahead and checked my account and it is all clear! That charge is gone! That person will never get their shoes! I stopped it in time. Omg, thank goodness I checked my account on Monday morning. They made that transaction on early Monday morning. And I stopped it on Monday afternoon. I AM SO HAPPY! I am going to sleep very good tonight. So yeah my account is in good standing. Oh man I was in nerves end for a couple of hours. x.x All is fine now. And that person who did this to me...I hope you burn in a fire and fall over a cliff. Thank you. I had the last laugh, and I feel good. :3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Awesome Lucy. o3o

YES PEOPLE LIKE THAT SHOULD FALL OFF CLIFFS -supports- :3;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hehe, thanks guys! Wow I am so glad I checked my account online like I did. If you see anything usual in your bank account, please get it fixed as soon as possible! Lol, Nica. Yeah that person should fall over a cliff. That person didn't deserve to live. :( Finally I got justice!

Back