• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A friend's dogs just had puppies... Guess what her son named them?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Omg!!!! Thats an awsome story :D Though, maybe better names... shinx and cresselia sound fine though (maybe some more canine pokemon names would be better :))

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    I named my dog Chansey :) he's a West Highland White Terrier, so I can honestly say I have no idea why I picked Chansey out of all of them.

Two friends of mine recently had a little girl named Evelyn, but they already said they're going to call her Eevee (Evie) no matter what.

SethOmega

I'm hiding in your hat.
    Years
    This isn't so much related, but I had a fish that I called 'Pelagia'.

Just play Shadow of the Colossus.

Also, I once named a bird 'Pidgeot'.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    I was surpised that it wasn't any of the dogs or something like Houndoom.
    Blissey could be shortened to Bliss? xp /fail

Hmm, I named one of my Goldfish, Magikarp before when I was little. XD
    Otherwise, no other stories of naming pets after Pokemon, Sonic yes, Pokemon nah.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Once or twice I've called our dog Poochyena. But it's a girl so it dosen't quite fit :P

Back