• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A gallery basket made of bacon!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 22, 2019
Haven't posted in a LONG time, so I have quite a bit to show! I'm not sure what I've already shown, so I'm bringing every Pokemon drawing I've made! Jirachi's my most recent drawing, made around a week ago(?), I kinda forgot.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey there! Just so you know you need to link directly to the image if you want the
tags to work. The URLs you're using aren't compatible. Sorry for the inconvenience!

On another hand, I checked out your DA and it's really good! The backgrounds you draw are so ethereal. :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 22, 2019
Hey there! Just so you know you need to link directly to the image if you want the
tags to work. The URLs you're using aren't compatible. Sorry for the inconvenience!

On another hand, I checked out your DA and it's really good! The backgrounds you draw are so ethereal. :)

Finally fixed! And thank you so much!

Last edited:
Back