• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A GENIE HAS DECIDED TO GRANT YOU THREE WISHES

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    You're one to talk, I noticed you only "wished" things for yourself. The first 2 at least could have covered everyone but still have given you what you wanted.

Why upset the balance of things and give perfect health to everybody, though? I don't know, it sounds great on paper, but I'm sure that it wouldn't be too wise to gift it to everybody.

And the second one, well it really only applies to a very small percentage of people. And if it were a real genie I'd word it in a better way. It's more of a personal wish that I don't want to have to spell out everywhere, you know?

Besides wishing things for yourself isn't bad, it's wishing stupid things that is. It's not written anywhere that you must be selfless with your wishes. Besides my wishes kind of coincide with making myself a better person, being successful, being what my family wants, and also helping others. Because... well, I don't want to spell it out, but my health might prevent that.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    inb4 death of thread

1) Pokémon are real. (EEVEE <33333)
    2) Brand new Mac and Dell laptops. (don't feel like explaining)
    3) Being a good singer with clean and scream vocals, as well as being awesome at every single instrument, ever. (don't ask)

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    1.Real pokemon
    2. Pseudo immortality (The kind in which you don't age, but you can still die in other ways, I'm willing to live for a few thousand years, but not for eternity)
    3.IRL save-states

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    1. The intelligence and knowledge to discern all that is good, righteous, and truthful.
    2. The strength and courage to act.
    3. The love with which to act.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Here's my scenerio

Me: -picks up mysterious lamp- what is this thing? It looks pretty dusty so I better clean it -rubs it with shirt sleeve-
    -the lamps starts shaking- Wtf -drops lamp- D: what is happening
    *arabian background music plays as a stream of smoke arises out of the lamp*

Genie: Greetings young master. I am the all powerful mystical genie of the lamp. For releasing me from my prison I shall bestow upon you three wishs.

Me: ...Genie...three wishes...

Genie: Yes sir :3...are you going to state your three wishes master.

Me: Fine -ponders over a wish- I don't know what to wish for -continues thinking- this sucks I don't know u_u. Man, I wish I knew wish I wanted.

Genie: -does a mystical dance-....

Me: ._.'

Genie: Alright young master your wish has been granted. You have 2 wishes left.

Me: WTF you idiot that wasn't a wish...wait now I know what to wish for. ^_^ Thank you genie, I wish I could pay you back for helping me think of a wish to wish for.

Genie: -does mystical dance- Ok one wish left

Me: -_-...

Genie: =3

Me: Oh genie...

Genie: Yes young master

Me: ...I wish...for you to be my wishmaker forever supplying me with an infinite amout of wishes and you have no choice but to make them true

Genie: -does mystical dance- your wish has been...Dx...

Me: C:..

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
    My wishes would be :-

(1) Be a topper in all subjects.

(2) Never be over-confident.

(3) I would beat my opponent.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    1. World Peace
    2. Be the smartest living organism in the whole universe.
    3. Infinite money obtained in a legal way.

If I had infinite money, I can keep donation to charities. :D

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    1. A nice car to go in my new garage, which is attached to my decked out mansion, built atop a hill in a micronation I alone have control over, located nearby the continent of Atlantis, which I was credited for discovering as I sailed across the Atlantic in my fleet of frickin' sweet ships that can also fly across the planet I just conquered in the name of the race of immortal supermen I belong to, who were until recently hiding beneath the surface of the moon.
    Also, Pokemon.

Ehh, that about covers it. XD
    I don't know what I would do with it. Tweak a couple things, maybe, but nothing that would break the game of Life.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    1. Having my very own army of pokemon to take over the world.
    2. Whenever I snap my fingers, an in-n-out burger would magically appear in front of me (:<
    3. To watch Robert Pattison get castrated.

Back