• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A good moveset for my Rampardos?

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2007
    Is this a good moveset for a Rampardos?

Zen headbutt
    Take down
    Head smash
    Dragon pulse

and another question, if I already EV trained it, if i go on a level 100 WiFi battle, will its stats still be like I ev traied it AND raised it to level 100?

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2007
    Sorry, I did not see that fourm, could a mod move this topic?

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Moves it should use include Head Smash, Earthquake, Zen Headbutt, Stone Edge, Return, Double-Edge, Hammer Arm, or Iron Tail. Ramparods should never use special moves. Yes to the EV question.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    actually, it can manage special moves VERY well. just like SubPunching Gengar, it can make something good out of 65 base special attack.

Rampardos @ Choice Scarf
    Hasty/Naive Nature
    244 SPD/252 SP ATK/12 ATK
    -Stone Edge
    -Earthquake
    -Thunderbolt
    -Ice Beam

with this ev spread, its Sp Atk lies at 229. not that much, but is enough to do a good amount of damage to dragons (if not perhaps OHKO them), and enough to 2HKO skarmory. w/ Choice Scarf, its speed lies at 351, which is enough to outspeed anything with at least 110 base speed. finally, its attack is at 369, which is enough to do major damage to anything with average to mediocre defenses.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    It can also be something like this

Rampadros@life orb
    mold breaker
    jolly/adamant
    252speed 252attack 6hp
    -rock polish
    -stone edge
    -earthquake
    -zen headbutt

you can also make it a choice scarf. just have pursuit over rock polish and make sure it has jolly nature. find opportunities to use rock polish after you switch in and then sweep. you might want magnezone support to get rid of skarm if it walls you.

The one samson gave is certainly intriguing. I might give that one a try.

Back