• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Gray Nidoking and a Mountian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinjanji

Years ago, I used to be Q_Man.
Years
Descriptive title, isn't it?
gnidokingrunpaba8.png

46 colors. Also over at deviantArt [link].

I don't really have a lot to say about this one, really. The Nidoking is from a big fanfic I'm writing. He's special ^^

I need to work on Nidoking's form more, as well as find a suitable green for bluer grasses.

Shinjanji

Years
The pose is kinda strange

Yeah, I was originally going to do a running pose, and most of the way through the image, realized that his pose was flat-out wrong.

However, I was too lazy to fix it (I didn't want to re-draw all that :P ) so he's just "thrashing around" a little bit :P

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Indeed. Minus the pose of the Nidoking, it looks great. Personally, I'd use waaaay less dithering, but oh well. Hope to see more work from you in the future. XD

Shinjanji

Years
I like the dithering, though. It's so much fun ^^

That, and for some odd reason, I find it somewhat hard to make a cel-shaded pixel art... O.o (Probably because I don't really cel-shade anything) Maybe for my next one, I'll try it.

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Right. It would help to add more depth to the piece had it been cel-shaded. There's so much dithering that you really can't tell if a proper light source was used or not. Which, in turn, results in a lack of depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back