• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] A Key item that a pokemon can hold?

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2019
    I want to give a Pokemon a key item and to have an infinite source like a TM. How could I do that?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2019
    Thanks for the website :P. But yes of course I've already checked there. Nothing that says how to give a pokemon a key item. Think of it as the Sun and Moon Demo where you can give the Pokemon a Z Crystal and the item is still in your bag.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2021
    If you give it to a pokemon it won't be in your bag. Than an intentional logistical drawback.

And if it's held and still able to be used in the bag, why have it held?

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2019
    Oh Sorry I forgot to say I already scripted a method for Z-Stones to Have their own bag slot/ Made them Key items/ and Only Z-Stones can be given to Pokemon in an infinite amount. Thanks for your effort anyway not many people comment.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2019
    I want it to be like a Z-Crystal from the game and why do that when I already coded that anyway makes to sense to downgrade into a much more simpler mechanic after coding all that.

Back