• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] A Late Night Promise (Temp Title) [PG-13]

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2011
    This is a fan fic of the RSE series (my personal favorite) and i do not claim any of the characters that actually appear in the games/anime/manga I only claim the characters of Tori and Tim in this prologue (and a few others may pop up along the way) and the changes to the plot that I made.

Content Warning:
    A little bit of Explicit Language, though this will probably increase as the story goes on.

Author's notes -
    First - i would like to say this is my first fan fic. Constructive criticism in every way is welcome. :)

Second - My Prologue turned out longer than i had hoped it would but it is necesary for a majority of the story.

Third - I am already 3 chapters into the story but am not ready to publish said chapters yet so it should only be a brief period of time before you get Chapters 1-3 if it gets a lot of positive feedback. ^^

Fourth - I am hoping to get through mostly all bits and pieces of the Hoenn region though that could turn out to be several really long chapters so im considering a two or three part deal here. Idk yet.

Last - I 'm almost positive i could've indicated dialogue a little easier than i did, any suggestions especially in regard to that would be appreciated

So basically this is told from Third Person Limited POV, centering around Brendan, The male hero of the series. Brendan, May, and Brendan's friends Tori and Tim are all 15 years old and the Prologue will start in Sinnoh. I've added a few twists and turns to the story that i hope i can develop over the next few months into an epic storyline, but we'll find out.

Prologue

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2011
    ...So im gonna take it my prologue could've been better? well anyways i finished chapter one
    Spoiler:

btw, sorry it's so short, i wanted the next part in a seperate chapter for a few reasons ^^;

Back