• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Legend of Heroes (PG-15 for violence & blood)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
  • Plot:

In an ancient land, where humans still didn't exist, two great gods fought against each other. The god of Light, Darzen, and the god of Darkness, Glacio… they were opposite, but inseparable. For many years, they kept a rivalry, but at the end, one great spirit named Garla, ruler of the earth, appeared. And with him, little, weak, but intelligent creatures appeared too.

They were humans, and under the protection of Darzen, Glacio, and Garla, mankind kept living in prosperity. But humans were childlike, imperfect existence. They were selfish and looked only for themselves, and like that, they brought chaos to earth, warping the way of the gods.

Light wanted to mantain the world as it was, while darkness wanted to destroy it and begin again. And with the spirit in a neutral stance, the gods fought each other. After many years, it seemed that Darzen sealed away Glacio, but like Light and Darkness are inseparable, after sealing away Glacio, Darzen's body smashed into pieces.

After that, five spirits arose together with Garla, the spirit of Fire, Dar; the spirit of water, Scotie; the spirit of earth, Tri, the spirit of wind, Viz, and finally, the spirit of electricity, Zarken. Darzen trusted his 6 pieces in which his body was smashed into to the spirits, but after a long time, even the spirits fell asleep.

Now it seems that the humans are alone...

In the Kingdom of Ragrack, there are two religions. The Darzen religion and the Glacio religion. Each religion tries to accomplish the objectives of their gods, that means, that the Darzen reilgion wants to keep the world, and the Glacio religion wants to destroy it and start again. Even the two religions fight each other, the world continues like nothing is happening.

That is because, there are less Glacio followers than Darzen followers. The official religion of the Kingdom is the Darzen religion, and that is a reason why history writers don't mention, in books, attacks from the Glacio followers to the Kingdom. The Capital of the Kingdom is also named Ragrack, and the Cathedral of the Darzen religion is located in a city named Valkd, north from Ragrack.

This is a story of some kids that turn into heroes to save their families. In the Cathedral, some kids without parents appeared all of a sudden, and one of the three most powerful Sages, the Sage of Wisdom, Barda takes care of them, and so does everyone in the Cathedral. They all had just one brother or one sister. But one day, the Cathedral is attacked by the most powerful Glacio Oracle. The Cathedral is destroyed and everyone killed. Just the Barda and the kids were saved, but then, each kid is separated from his or her brother or sister.

The kids don't know anything about their lost brothers or sisters, and grow up in a poor village then later, they embark on a journey to find their lost siblings.

In other words:

You are one of the mentioned kids. You just have one brother and one sister, and then you get separated from your sibling. As the plot says, you all get in a village with the Sage, and he teaches you almost everything, also how to use a weapon of your choice.

This RP has swords, lances, axes, etc. Imagine this like Medieval Age, but cooler ((cough)). Magic also exists, there is Black Magic, White Magic, and Spirit Magic. Black Magic is made of offensive magic attacks, but these are related to the elements of the spirits; White Magic cures people, simple as that; Spirit Magic is... the ultimate level of the elements, summon a spirit to use its element at full power. We dress like people of Medieval Age too.

The only way of transportation is... a chicken. A gigantic chicken, same size like a horse. And that's it... the chicken is called Kiri.

RULES:

1- DON'T Powerplay, don't take over another person's character without his/her permission.

2- DON'T Godmodd, don't be like a god... don't just say "I kill everyone"... I can accept minor godmodding... ONLY if you can explain it with logic.

3- This is IMPORTANT!!!! If you don't write with correct grammar and spelling, after I have warned you or told you 3 times, you are OUT of this RP... understood?

4- Of course... HAVE FUN!!!

Now... I guess everything is explained, so this is the sign-up sheet.

Name:
    Appearance: ((pic or description, both are welcome, just remember that we are kinda like in Medieval Age and that we don't use armors, my pic can help a bit too))
    Weapons: ((weapons from Medieval Age))
    Sibling lost: ((His/Her name, age, gender, appearance))
    Other: ((everything else that your character has that is not requested here)

Now mine:

Name: Max Hunter
    Personality: I just can say weird.
    Appearance: this and this... in the second pic, he is the one that is infront of everyone. Just with black hair and electric blue eyes, and the band around the head is also blue and larger. Both arms are covered with white sleeves and the sword is on his back. The sheath and sword colors, not including the blade of the sword, are blue and silver.
    Weapons: The sword in the pics I used.
    Sibling lost: Azalea (A-za-leeh-ah) (female), 15, black hair and blue eyes, wear dresses of light blue and blue combiations.
    Special Attack: Sword Beam, focuses and points his sword to the enemy(ies) and when the sword glows blue, Max places his right foot infront of his left one and hits once, his sword against the ground, unleashing a big, blue beam of energy, that runs on the ground's surface. More distance it runs, more power and bigger the size of the beam.
    Other: Nothing but the memories of his lost sister.

Last edited:

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
  • Name: kyro technick
    Personality: a little hot headed at times, but very caring and protective of his friends
    Appearance: red hair and eyes, wears red sleeveless shirt and black wide bottom pants, thats it, no shoes no socks
    Weapons: wide sword or bow & arrows

Lost sibling's form
    His/Her name: assia (A-shi-A)
    appearance: blue hair and eyes, wears simple blue dress, will usually carry a wooden staff with gold ring at top, shes a magic user

Other: he likes to play with fire, thw whole magic thing and all, but he channels it through his sword or arrows, he can also create a blazing sheild at times, but rarely dose

sister likes to use water based magic follows scotie's elemental powers with great skill, will often freeze those bullying her into a solid block of ice on accident

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • here I be... please accept me...

Name: Cloud!!!!
    Personality: ((OPTIONAL))
    Appearance:

Weapons: big sword, and some smaller knives.
    Sibling lost: Becky, 10, girl, looked like this...

Other: I've had a harsh life, when I was 13 my parents died and so I had to rase my baby sister, I hate not having her! so I am agressive and mean to people, I'll do anything to get her back... anything!

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    This... is odd. 0.o

Name: Alihan
    Appearance: Alihan has long black hair, and she is rather thin. Her eyes are blue. She wears a tan shirt and brown pants.
    Weapons: Sword with a dog carved into the flat side of the blade. She uses this after she id taught to walk upright *see below*
    Sibling lost: Nixon, 17, male, pale blonde hair, pale skin, black shirt and pants.
    Other: Alihan was raised by dogs; she therefore acts exactly like one.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Name: Vahn

Personality: Calm and friendly. He is very quiet some times.

Appearance: Dark blue hair with blue eyes. Wears a leather shoulder pad on his right shoulder and thin brown gloves. He wears a dark blue silk shirt with a brown vest. He also wears a pair of thin blue pants(I don't remember what kind of pants medieval people wore or maybe they didn't wear any jeans at all!). Carries a bow and quiver filled with arrows. Also as a precaution, he uses short daggers for any close combat.

Weapons: Bow(main) and two short daggers with magical enhancements(secondary).

Lost Sibiling: Ako, 15, petite, short brown hair and sapphire eyes, wears a yellow skirt and a blue shirt. A novice at White Magic and is unable to wield any heavy weapons because of her petite size.

Other: He is devoted to his sister. He vowed to protect her always. After the incident where he was separated form his sister, he became quiet and lost in thought. He felt he had broke his promise to his younger sister.

Special Attack: (Main) While using the bow, he concentrates a large amount of magic of a certain element and applies it to the three arrows he is firing to do both elemental and physical damage.
    (Secondary) While using daggers, he can charge the daggers with a certain element of magic to increase the maximum reach of the daggers as well as appling magical properties to the daggers.

Village Friend:
    Name: Amy
    Personality: She is like a big sister to Ako and a well known friend to Vahn. She is cheerful and fun to be with. She may seem a bit protective but has a kind heart.
    Appearance: Brown haired and has emerald eyes. Wears purple skirt and a thin purple long sleeved shirt with a black undershirt. She also wears thin purple gloves with a purple cape. (Her favorite color is PURPLE!)
    Weapons: Black Magic spells; A incredibly high ranked black magic user despite her age.
    Other: Knows Vahn and Ako like her own family.

Edited!!!!

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • Thanks everyone for joining!... and Uzumaki_Naruto, what about medieval pants? XD hahaha... did I say thanks to everyone?... o_O. I'm just waiting for FireEmperor to join... He won't take long... and if he does... well... he will be punched o_O!!!.... nah just kidding. He will be co-creator since this RP is 50% him... ok maybe 40% *cough*... XD.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • They looked like... the pants of my character!!! XD. Geez... do you see "world history" in any kind of school or book?! XD just kidding... I swear! Don't hit me with that hammer! XD

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Name: Matt
    Personality: Intelligent, brutally truthful, but kind. He can be sarcastic at times.
    Appearance:

Weapons: Spirit magic, a spell book.
    Other: Twins with Cornet

Sibling lost: Cornet
    Female

Name: Yurima
    Personality: Tomboy-ish, most of the time, but has a delicate, girlish side as well.
    Appearance:

Weapons: A knife, and white magic.
    Other: A village friend of Matt.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • did I mentioned anyone can have a village friend?... you still can edit everyone. I still can accept more entries.

My village friend:

Name: Miles
    Personality: Very calm, will always deny a battle if it doesn't have a reason. He actually is opposite of Max, since Max likes to battle and can get angry sometimes. Very friendly too, and likes to make friends.
    Appearance: Blue eyes and blonde hair. Wears a grey long-sleeve shirt and grey pants. Uses brown boots and brown gloves. Has a brown cape too that covers his body.
    Weapons: A big, large, sharp-bladed, boomerang. He is also a pro in White Magic.
    Other: A village friend of Max

Also, I forgot to mention Max blames himself for losing his sister, and can sometimes get angry. Will do anything to recover her.

TIME TO START!

ic: "Top of the morning ma'am!" said happily a guard of the Cathedral of Darzen's Church in an english tone. "Perfect! guard is busy with other things!... time to get into the room with Darzen's statue!" I whispered to myself as I silently ran away from the guard talking to a fat woman in a pink dress.

Avoiding many guards, I tried not to make noise when my steps sounded with the floor of stone. When I reached the tallest story, I entered the a big, tall door. At the end of a large hall, a statue can be seen. It is said it was Darzen. Blue, sword in hand and looked like a Knight. I don't remember well... even I ran straight to it, I always looked at my sister that was below the statue.

"Max!... is it safe? no one saw you?" Azalea asked me. "No Azalea... so... where is it?" I replied. She showed me a white cat with black spots. "I think he's hungry... I brought some milk... did you saw anyone coming?" Azalea expressed as she started to feed the cat. "No... but I wonder where you found it" I replied kneeling beside my sister. Everyone had planned to enter the same room where I was with my sister... so I was waiting for everyone.... we were going to decide later what to do with the cat.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    A girl of 12 with long black hair entered... on all fours... She growled at the sight of the cat. Following her was a boy named Nixon, of 14. He rolled his eyes at her and sat down. He, unlike her, had been found after being orphaned and taken in but was now forced to live on his own as well. He never bothered to teach his sister to act like a human, as they understood each other perfectly well. "Ali, stop it," Nixon said. Obediently the girl sat down next to him and yapped a couple times. "Shut up, I don't want to talk about it," he muttered. The girl panted in a doglike manner and barked again, this time about nothing in particular except the cat. "Yes, kitty. I see," Nixon said, rolling his eyes at her. "Dogs are weird." The girl growled at this and Nixon rolled his eyes again.

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • ooc: Padfootpuppy... I forgot to say... in the Cathedral before the separation, we were ALWAYS with our siblings. And... we don't have our weapons before the separation, since we are kids there... MUCH younger. And while you edit it Pdfootpuppy, you can't do anything to the cat, since a temporal character of mine, and also a NPC, Non-Playable-Character. The NPCs here, are the ones that DON'T have a sign-up if you ahve any doubt... since they are considered mine... you can't control them.

Also... I forgot to add a Special Attack part in the sign-up sheet. It's your special, most powerful attack you have with your weapon... edit your sign-up right away when you see this... I will edit mine later.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • OOC: FMI (For my info.), do we all know each other? I'll make our greeting in this post Max Hunter. :D

IC: Tugging at the little girl's brother's sleeve, she asks, "Brother. I'm hungry. Can you get me something to eat, please?" "Of course, Ako. I'll be right back. Be good for a while." I replied. Swiftly and silently, I left the cathedral on a search for food. While dashing and turning back and forth, I saw three loafs of bread sitting on a table. Looking back and forth, I checked to see if anyone was looking as I quickly grabbed the bread and ran into an alley that I knew of that connected to the cathedral. I noticed the guard in front of the cathedral being occupied by a large woman in a pink dress and made my way inside undetected. As I went deeper inside, I started calling out to my sister. "Ako? Ako?!" I called out. "Hm. Where is she?" I wondered. As I walked for a while, I heard someone's voice say my name. "Vahn! Brother! Over here!" Ako shouted waving over to me. She was standing by a statue of the god of light, Darzen. I walked over to her to find two other children with a cat. "So this is where you were." I asked. "Uh-huh. This is Azalea and her brother, Max. And Azalea has a cute cat with her." She explained while turning back to the cat. "Nice to meet you two. Here. Have some bread." I said to the siblings while giving them two of the three loafs of bread. I gave the other to Ako. She smiled and took it without question. "You guys look like you haven't eaten for some time now." I said. "Oh and don't worry about giving me any. I'm not hungry at all. As long as my sister isn't hungry, I'm fine." I said patting Ako on the head.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    OOC: I never said anything about weapons. I'll edit later. - Peeders.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • ooc: Uzumaki... please! call me Max! XD. And yea... like we all got into the Cathedral almost at the same time and have had some time living there, we all know each other.

ic: I saw Vahn coming into the room. "Hey Vahn!" I said standing up. When he said that we haven't ate for days, I quickly told back "I'm fine... I'm giving the most healthy and delicious food to Azalea..." as I gave my loaf of bread to Azalea, so she had two. "Azalea haven't ate for 2 days now, she says because she gave her food to the cat... you should eat, don't worry about the cat" I told Azalea kneeling beside her.

"Brother... why are you so good with me?" Azalea replied at me. I simply smiled and stood up and replied back "because we have no parents that take care of us... so I promised to you I was going to protect you and be like a parent to you in the way of taking care. I prefer to give you my food than eating it". Azalea gave me a smile, and she looked like an angel. She quickly hugged me, and I hugged her back.

"Look... the cat's finished!" I told my sister as I pointed to the cat. Azalea crouched next to the cat and started to pet it. "So Vahn... I hope no guard saw coming here... what's up?" I asked Vahn standing next to him.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • "Don't worry about any guards. Some are occupied with the presence of uh.... a large... woman. Other than that, nothing really is happening." I replied. "Are you ok now, Ako?" I asked her. "Nuh-uh. I'm feeling really good." She said cheerily as she got up and hopped around to show me she was. "Good. Whatever you need, just ask and i'll get you it." I said. "T-Thank you, Brother!" She said loudly as she ran up to me and hugged me. "I think we're both the same in a certain way." I said to Max.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "hahaha.... yea, I saw the big woman too... and I believe you are right Vahn... I will do anything to make Azalea happy" I replied back to Vahn as his sister, Ako, hugged him. "Vahn... I actually called everyone to decide what we were going to do with the cat... since I thought about returning it to the forest, but Azalea decided to ask everyone what to do with it" I added crossing my arms. "I say we keep him!... he's cute and he needs people!" expressed Azalea carrying the cat.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back