• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A letter to your past

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
    Dear 11-year old gunnerpow7

I believe you will get the idea of this username around this point but if not, it is you... Now, listen up, around the third grading period of Grade 5, you will give a love letter to your crush, don't do it. I swear you'll be embarrassed until graduation day next year. Looking back, it's foolish... And a little tip, don't go crazy telling everyone who's your crush, you'll regret it....

Love, 15-year old gunnerpow7 (That's me or you in the future..)

Dear 13-year old gunnerpow7

If you still remember me, good... Now, On Valentines Day, you will give flowers and chocolate to the same crush I told you to never give the love letter to... Now, what you do is to give it to her personally... Don't be afraid! Don't be like me....

Love, 15 year old gunnerpow7

Dear 14 year old gunnerpow7

Now, if you disregard the first two letters, I tell you, I told you so. Now, you must listen to this....Somewhere on November or December, you will hit your best friend with a frisbee... So, what I'm asking is, don't throw that frisbee... It will set a chain reaction that will make her hate you for the rest of the school year along with your other friends... Again on Valentines Day, you will once again give flowers to your other best friend from another section/new crush... Now, don't give her flowers... It is too overrated... Instead give chocolates or something different... Also coming in a few months, there will be a band called One Direction.. give her a copy of the band's songs.. she will definitely love it.... Now, don't go too strong, you will lose her like the one before.... This will be the last letter I will give you... Please follow it.... :/

Love, 15-year old gunnerpow7

My Pico

Can I taste your whip cream?
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    Dear me 3 minutes ago,

Can I sleep?

From, present me

Back