• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Life Time on the Run (T) REVIVED

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
    The bald kid was still on his way to Pallet Town when he started feeling hungry. He didn't have any stores nearby, and he was out in the wild, so he'd have to find berries or wait till he got to Prof. Oak's lab to ask him for something to eat. His Eevee started to feel hungry as well, and looked for any berry trees nearby while his trainer kept on walking with the parcel in his hands. Now that's what we call teamwork...

But soon the bald kid couldn't take it anymore. His hunger got worse and worse, and decided to stop walking and find a berry tree. Any berry tree. "Vee, Vee, Vee!" his Eevee said and with his tiny foot pointed at a berry tree. A Pecha Berry tree. Both human and Pokémon looked at the tree in some sort of adoration and the boy ran over to it, picking as many berries as he could after placing the parcel on the ground. Neon, his Eevee, hopped off the boy's shoulder. The kid gave some to Eevee and ate some others. "Good job, Neon!" he said as he took a bite of one of the berries. His Pokémon smiled and both of their stomachs stopped growling.

"Well, Neon, time to move on..." the bald kid said after swallowing another Pecha berry. His Pokémon nodded and jumpèd on the boy's shoulder as he picked up the parcel. Soon they were walking towards Pallet Town again.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Crusher was now on Diane's head as she walked. They were enroute to Viridian City where they would stop shortly before going on to Pallet Town. The two were especially happy today. They finally had the freedom they so craved. As she walked along, Diane was telling with Crusher what she planned to do now that Team Rocket no longer had control of her. "I heard there's something called the Pokemon League. To get into the league you have to defeat eight gym leaders and get their badges. I think it sounds like fun. What do you think, Crusher?"

"Traaa! Tra trapinch!"

"Does that mean you wanna do it?"

"Tra!" the Trapinch said in an agreeable tone.

"Alright than, it's settled. I believe we get our pokedexes from Professor Oak," Diane said.

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
    Name:Attearll (at-erl)
    Personality:Serious and clever
    Appearance:Younger version of avatar
    History:Lived in the Sinnoh region in Oreburgh city but was taken by team rocket at 4 years old and when he escaped nobody he really knew made it.
    Pokemon:Larvitar
    Moves:Ancient power, Bite, Earthquake, Brick break

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
    "YOU ARE NOW ENTERING PALLET TOWN" a sign said. The bald kid smiled after reading it and kept on walking, with his Eevee on his shoulder. Now all he had to do was find Professor Oak's lab. He knew it was the most important building in the small town, so it wouldn't be hard to find.

"I can't wait to get paid for this errand and start over..." the boy said, "A new life...full of happiness..."

"Vee!" the Eevee said, meaning "Me too!"

"Yeah..." the kid replied, "As soon as we get to the Lab and deliver this package for Professor Oak, our new lives will start, Neon."

"Vee vee!" The Pokémon siad, meaning "I'm so excited!"

"Me too, Neon, me too." the kid said. The bond he shared with his Eevee was so strong he could understand everything he said.

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
    OK I'll try again.
    Name:Atearll (at-erl)
    Personality: Doesn't like to help out much but when he thinks he should he does. He is good at solving puzzles and is extremely fast.
    Appearance:Younger version of avatar.
    History: Only time will tell.
    Pokemon:Larvitar
    Moves:Ancient power, Bite, Earthquake, Brick break

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
    Professor Oak's Pokémon Lab was indeed easy to find. It was the largest building in the quiet Pallet Town, and the gate told the bald boy that it was the place. With a smile on his face he pressed on the doorbell button and a quiet buzzing was heard.

"Wow...that's a loud doorbell..." the kid said.

"Veevee..." the Pokémon replied, meaning "Tell me about it."

"Who is it?" a voice said. It came from where the button was.

"Professor Oak?" the bald kid replied, "My name is Dorian, and some clerk from Viridian city told me to give you this package..."

"I'll be right out." the voice said, and the Eevee on the boy's shoulder started wagging its tail in happiness. The kid looked at him with a smile. Both of them new their new lives had just started.

Rocket Grunt Cali

Prepare for trouble!
    Years
    Are those two spots still open? I'd love to join!
    Name: Jana

Personality: Jana is a lover, not a fighter. She's very quiet and obedient, doing what Team Rocket says despite knowing that it's not the right thing. However, behind closed doors, she plans her escape despite her fear of getting caught and killed. She's very motherly to the younger prisoners, easing their fears and promising them that somehow, things are going to be all right and they will escape. She's not a particularly enthusiastic battler, and her dream is to be a Pokemon nurse, rather than a trainer. Though not aggressive or a skilled fighter, Jana is always there to offer moral support and to heal a Pokemon in need.

Appearance: The attatched thumbnail is her picture. The bag on her side is filled with Super Potions, Lemonades, Full Heals, Revives, and lots of other healing items that she's more than willing to give to anyone in need, no questions asked.

History: Jana was taken from her home in Vermillion City days after her birth and has no recollection of life outside of Team Rocket. They're all she knows, which accounts for her unquestioning willingness to do whatever they want. However, all her life she's dreamed of escape, too scared to do much more than dream. When the reactor exploded, she saw her chance, and vowed that she would never be part of their evil again. She ran, making a name for herself among trainers as always having a can of ice cold Lemonade in her bag for weary trainers. She travels through Kanto, avoiding cities for the most part and staying on forests, roads, and caves, never staying in the same place for long so Team Rocket won't find her.

Pokemon: Seel
    Nickname: Cascade
    Move Set: Rest, Ice Beam, Aurora Beam, Headbutt

Attachments

• A Life Time on the Run (T) REVIVED
      janag.png
      28.3 KB · Views: 1
    Back