• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Little Slice of Heaven trading thread

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2011
    ill trade a shiny slowpoke for your shiny charmander who ever has the charmander

Last edited:

niksmart1a

The EV and IV Master
    Years
    hey willis, i have two pokemon that u wanted. i have a hatched UT shiny adamant aron with IV's of 15/30/31/0/31/29 (that's in the form hp/attack/defense/speed/sp attack/sp defense). it knows tackle, iron head, and roar. ability is rock head.
    i also have an ev'd timid mewtwo. IV's 29/27/14/31/31/28 (same format). ev spread is 252 speed/ 252 sp attack/ 6 attack. moves are aqua sphere, blizzard, thunder, psychic. it does not have a held item. if you're interested in either of these, please PM me.

Willis

Savior of Parcelyte
    Years
    You Micro...I am really...REALLY interested in your Pikachu colored Pichu. I can get the Shiny Charmander for you and almost anything else on my thread.

Matzzz

Danger!
    Years
    I have to apologise in advance.
    I might be rarly on in the next few weeks due to my slight lack of interest in pokemon atm and the fact that i have various other things i need to deal with atm
    So sorry if i do not get back to you

Back