• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A little thing I drew

Years
  • Here is a drawing I came up with last night, when I was doodling after finishing a commission I received. This was a great piece, and actually I had lost the original, and had to start over from a snap shot from a video of my stream xD
    It was hard, and painstaking. But it came out really well.

both are shiny versions of the pokemon in question.
    I LOVE Shiny Lugia, I mean... Pink, hell yeah!
    But, Ho Oh is also really cool.
    I think it's better shiny than regular.

Anyways.
    Hope you enjoy it, and I hope to post more art.

tumblr_n2cg5qsodv1sovml6o1_500.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Sorry friend, but you're thread's breaking the rules. Let me tell you why so we can fix this up for you. :)

First, you're breaking the 4 word / 25 character rule. Which means that you need to actually type the aforementioned amount into the text box. I know, it's a little misleading, because the forum recognized images (because of the URL) but it still stands. Please edit your post and add more content. Tell us about your drawing, what inspired it, about the fakemon; anything! Not much is needed at all.

Second, you're required to post, at minimum, three pieces of artwork in a gallery. However, since I don't want to close this thread, I'll leave it open so you can add two more drawings.

I hope this clears things up for you! I appreciate you posting your work, so hopefully we can work together to get this thread fixed up so it aligns with A&D's rules, and your own. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions! :)

Years
  • It appears I cannot add any pictures until I have made 15 posts. D: I did however add more content to the post as far as words :) Thanks for helping!

Back