• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Lonely pokemon trainer

Pikabowser123

The Jack of all Trades
Years
  • Hi I am khamil aka (Pikabowser123)

I just finished heart gold recently and also finished Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, LeafGreen, FireRed And Platnium. Now im working on finishing my pokedex , playing Pokemon Mystrey Dungeon: Explorers of darkness. Since I am an only child at my house (older brother and sisters in Ottawa,Canada) I've wanted to play online (WI-FI) with people but I can't play due to no wifi at home,but I can go on at my friend s'house
    but if anyone interested I can give you my friend code

so now you a little about me!

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Welcome to PC, Khamil. I hope that you enjoy your stay. If you are interested in trading, we have a trading section... if you haven't already found it. Anyway, the usual stuff... read the rules, ask if you need help. xD

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Khamil, fear not young pokemon trainer you shall not be lonley anymore! Haha.
    Nah, have fun, enjoy your stay, familarise yourself with the rules if you are not sure.
    I can't wait to see you around. Oh and by the way if you need anything just ask.

Back