• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] A-Map block editor.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2017
    So, I edited blocks using advanced map and everything was going awesome. That is until I saved my progress, closed the program, and re-opened it later. Now all my edited blocks are just black squares. Its not because their behavior bytes are FF's either. I expanded the amount of blocks to the max 0f 383, but when I reopened it I only had the standard 93. I was using tileset 0 and 2

DarkenedEclipse

Project Oak
    Years
    So, I edited blocks using advanced map and everything was going awesome. That is until I saved my progress, closed the program, and re-opened it later. Now all my edited blocks are just black squares. Its not because their behavior bytes are FF's either. I expanded the amount of blocks to the max 0f 383, but when I reopened it I only had the standard 93. I was using tileset 0 and 2
    Question did you press load new blocks and then save? And was the palette correct??

Back