• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A (messy) Rain Dance team

Phlemingo

o_o_o_o_o <--Claydol Ascii
    Years
    I like a sub/flail or endure/flail Kabutops... with some physical moves. You should have some physical attacks in a rain dance team, or blissey laughs at you.

Shuckle

Most Hated Strategist.
    Years
    In order to make this a successful team you must cover up your weaknesses i.e. the ones thoughtfully listed out by ducks and by Thunder'ers. :p By that I mean remake this team from the bottom. In fact I'll make a RainDance team and try to show you peoples how to do it. ;D

Of course it'll have to go through rigorous testing before it can be done perfectly but whatever. :p

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
    HoundoomTrainer said:
    Then you SWITCH!

:D

-HT
    Coward ;D.

Seriously, I would much rather have a mixed attack team than just every Pokemon using Surf. Blissey is out there man, its out there. Sub/Indure into Flail and Blissey can go eat itself, plus with the rain you don't even need much Speed Ev's because it already outspeeds most Pokemon with only a few added Ev's.

Back