• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ASM & Hex] a meteo system in fire red

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 20, 2021
why not making a system that trigger the rain, the snow and stuff in fire red depending on the meteo ? we just need to put a program in it, mozilla for example, and it will download the information about the meteo online. it will make things more realistic.

Ace Trainer Slash

If you give me about two hours, I can make scripts
Years
I'm pretty sure as well, even if it was possible, snow graphics in Fire Red are very limited, and unused in the game, and what is left, three snowflakes once the player arrives/exits a door in the area of the weather. Finally, to the actual idea, weather in the games is different, as first of all, there is no time system in the base of the game, (there are patches for it though for a time system in Fire Red) secondly, weather is decided by offsets, and are set by scripts, or added to Town headers. :)

Back