• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Mischeivous Manic's Pokemon Breeder Shop

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2019
    Hey Im not sure about egg moves but can i if possible have a starly with endavor.?
    If not regular starly please. Ill give something good like shiny sizor.

72pokemonmaniac27

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Is a level 54 lonely Staraptor with pokerus okay?(For mudkip) By the way it has a nickname chippy.

Will you allow me to record Darkrai and Arceus in my pokedex I will give them back it's just I'm a bit unlucky because I only got my copy of Diamond recently(After the events were over(DOH!))

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: When you are ready I'll PM you my friend code.

Ya sure, thats fine!:) I'll be on here for awhile so when you want to trade PM me:)

Hi can you breed a Zangoose? I can offer anything you like from me and redragon's trade thread.
    Sure can!:) and I dont really care what i get back truthfully haha

Hey Im not sure about egg moves but can i if possible have a starly with endavor.?
    If not regular starly please. Ill give something good like shiny sizor.

Yes, I can do that:) and that would be nice:) PM me when you'd like to trade:)

Last edited:

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
    Heya. Could you also breed me a Zangoose and a Feebas? Gender doesn't matter. :]
    I'll see what I could give for it.

Years
    Do you have a kyogre by any chance? I want to finish the whole groudon/kyogre/rayquaza thing in ss bc its driving me CRAZY that thats the last thing I have to do and can't do it lol.

Lil'QD

#1 Pokemon Trainer/Breeder
    Years
    Can i have a slokoth from the hoenn region and then CMT to see what your want and post it there.

72pokemonmaniac27

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Do you have a kyogre by any chance? I want to finish the whole groudon/kyogre/rayquaza thing in ss bc its driving me CRAZY that thats the last thing I have to do and can't do it lol.

Yes I do!:) haha i did the same thing when i needed Articuno haha.

Can i have a slokoth from the hoenn region and then CMT to see what your want and post it there.

Yes you can:) and i don't really care what i get back haha. I finished my pokedex, and I'm just trying to help people finish theirs.:)

Last edited:

72pokemonmaniac27

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Hi, do you have any Pokemon that can only be evolved in Platinum, like Probopass, Glaceon etc?

CMT for what you want in return.

Thanks

Yes i do:) and like i said, i really don't care what i get back

OMG YAY! Ok just let me know when its a good time for you. Im free whenever. (im a total n00b with this though im warning you in advance lol. ive only ever used the gts haha)

I may be able to later, I'll let you know when :)

Last edited:
    Back