• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A MMORPG of Pokemon!

Emochu

Go Cry Emo chu!
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2004
Pokemon Black! A MMORPG of Pokemon! Heres a link to the site. sartak.katron.org . It is currently in progress, and if you want to help out AIM me at Go Cry Emo Kid

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
there is nothing at that site really...

This is a game that you are making yourself right? I'l move this to the right place then.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
When I went to the link, there's only a download of an IPS patch.

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
Years
Yeah same with me.
Also I hate theese online pokemon games they get your hopes up of playing a cool online pokemon game and then they "get shutdown by nintendo" wich is usually just an excuse for they can't be botherd making it anymore.

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
I...

Couldn't reallly say i've played many Online Pokemon games, so it will be good to see it! Although the sites just loads of download links with html codes and stuff!?

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Sorry edit button won't work, Um how are you making this game? What thing asre you using i've never under stood it before?

Emochu

Go Cry Emo chu!
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2004
im not making like i said before and thats just the site. the game isnt done yet, im trying to get the word out so more people can help and it can get done faster

Emochu

Go Cry Emo chu!
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2004
hes not always on and im promoting the mmorpg..sorry mr. sensitive :-/

Gymdawg

Who let Teh Dawggy out?
Years
He's not being sensitive, we just want some answers that you can't, or won't, give us.
You haven't said how it's being made or what the story is about. You haven't told us what your friend needs help with.

We're not trying to be mean, we just want some answers. How can we talk to your friend?

Back