• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A More Perfect Union

DarkPhoenix

Ashes of Sorrow
Years
  • Hi guys! I thought I would make a patriotic image for America.... inspired by AZ's america image.

And now the picture:

americacopy.png

Not the greatest thing in the world... but who cares :P

Comments?

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • i dunno... it looks like something they'd show on Late Night news during the presidential elections ZD it would've been better as a grunge, but not abstract. (inspired grunge)

DarkPhoenix

Ashes of Sorrow
    Years
  • ACManga said:
    it looks like something they'd show on Late Night news during the presidential elections ZD

Should I take that as a comment? lol XD

And I am more into Abstract art then grunge.... grunge really isn't my style XD

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • i dunno. it's hard to compare your's to AZ, when they're two totally different styles. "_"

DarkPhoenix

Ashes of Sorrow
    Years
  • I know... I wasn't asking for a comparison XD lol.

The theme was inspired by his.... not the actual style/image itself.... sorry if my statement sounds rude in any way... I don't mean it so, but I aprreciate any feedback.

Back