• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A movie with Arceus?

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    It's only been in two movies besides opening sequences that don't even count as actually being in the movie. Those movies were Pokémon: The First Movie and Pokémon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. What are the other two that you're talking about?

I think he was counting Mewtwo Returns and Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon as movies (Yes, Mew did appear in Mewtwo Returns, though it was very brief. Mewtwo saw, or thought he saw, Mew when he was being healed by the Quena Springwater.)

Years
    I think he was counting Mewtwo Returns and Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon as movies (Yes, Mew did appear in Mewtwo Returns, though it was very brief. Mewtwo saw, or thought he saw, Mew when he was being healed by the Quena Springwater.)
    THANK YOU! I could never remember the name of Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon, since it only aired once and I didnt get to see most of it, just the first part and most of the last part. But yes, as I said in my previous post, those were the ones I was refering to.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    What about Brock? He's never in movies any more! Maybe he already had affairs but we don't know about them :\... meh.

This movie will hopefully be good. Creativity can go very high when it comes to a God.

So the universe was made by something born from an egg? No my friend, from a Holy Egg.
    Nope according to certain info arceus was born from the holy grenade. The only draw back is that when it hit by the attacks of its creations the grenades power is enhanced 100fold. (monty python reference the whole grenade thing)

Anyway its technically not GOD. It is the alpha. The omega is the one who gets GOD like status. And that pokemon would be the end of pokemon. Anyway i just thought of something. Our merry band of idiots went to the town on the cliff. Now every 100 years the dietys have a battle. The day they go marks 1000 years. But this man with his pikacu stopped it 100 years ago. And he always had him on his shoulder. So when they go to clifftop town ash gets bombared and dubbed there savior. But one thing is that the man saved the clifftop town and the world with pikachu and the aid of a certain pokemon. Luckily the certain pokemon came out of nowhere to help aid him.

Makes sense no? I mean they have stop scrawls on walls of the dietys battling and i know its a but movie 8 but it makes sense.

CombatArmsWarrior

A new Year is about to begin..
    Years
    It is already been confirmed that Arceus will appear in the last DP movie 12 next year...and supposedly that is when they shall hold the event for ppl to get an official LEGIT arceus...

oh boy!

so true, and anyway, Arceus was already in the in game data, so people Who think arecus is a fake pokemon, should double check.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Well, if Arceus is in the movie, I would expect to see it in a lot of it.

Yeah, It'll probably be like Cloverfield where we see Arceus for like, 3 seconds. I was telling my friend that if Arceus talks in movie 12, then his english VA should be James Earl Jones.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    What's all this about Brock not doing anything in movies "anymore"? When did he ever do anything in a movie? All I can think of is one battle in the 3rd movie and that can't have been more than a few minutes long.

GunSaberSeraph

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    What's all this about Brock not doing anything in movies "anymore"? When did he ever do anything in a movie? All I can think of is one battle in the 3rd movie and that can't have been more than a few minutes long.

Not to mention he got Pwned in that one. I doubt Brock is going to be around in the next region.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years

Two, if you count the part in the 4th movie where he called Onix to fight against Tyrannitar. It lasted less than a minute though... :P

Years
    personally i don't think that they should make a legitiment arceus event, because arceus is so nooby. i think a movie with arceus would be a bad idea., because then they would pretty much have to make a legit arceus event. so in my opinoin an arceus movie would be kewl. but then they would have to make a legit arceus event, which would make the online play less fun becaus an arceus is pretty much unbeatable so it's a kewl movie, or better onliune pley i'd take the better online pley personally...

Years
    personally i don't think that they should make a legitiment arceus event, because arceus is so nooby. i think a movie with arceus would be a bad idea., because then they would pretty much have to make a legit arceus event. so in my opinoin an arceus movie would be kewl. but then they would have to make a legit arceus event, which would make the online play less fun becaus an arceus is pretty much unbeatable so it's a kewl movie, or better onliune pley i'd take the better online pley personally...
    Maybe in the anime, but when it come to the video game, nothing is unbeatable...maybe hard as crap to bring down, but not unbeatable.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Oh and pokebeach has pretty much proven that the golden figure is Arceus. Just follow the link under the video.

Years
    A movie with Arceus?

This is Arceus in Movie 12.

Years
    Yes they are, since Giratina chased that Dialga, and found it, and Dialga and Palkia fight as well.
    Although they are all gangin' up on Arceus for some reason...
    Because they're just stupid like that. Sorry, I love Dialga Palkia and Girtania, but they have no hope against the Original One. All it will take is for Arceus to use Judgement, and game over. xD

GunSaberSeraph

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    I hope the story to movie 12 is good, no stupid, Arceus saves the world nonsense, just a pure win, twenty minute long battle sequence of Arceus beating the bejeeezus out of Giratina, Dialga, and Palkia without any regard for any collateral damage, and without Ash and friends being able to do anything about it. Just watch the epicness.

Years
    I agree with everything but this-

without any regard for any collateral damage.

Arceus is sort of...no, IS the Pokemon God, and so he wont exactly be damaging anything other than the other 3 legends. But who knows, if he's pissed enough, it could be enough to give him the idea that its time to do a bit of...remodeling xD

Back