• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen A New And Superior Pokemon Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2011
    Okay so i've looked through the forums and couldn't find one like this anywhere so i decided to create one. =) Am I the only person who has taught "Hey, you know what would be cool? A New pokémon game where you start off in Kanto with the first 151 pokémon, move to Johto and 251 pokémon, Hoeen, Sinnoh and so on . . ."? I think it would be an awesome idea you would get an endless amount of playing time on it trying to complete the game and ultimately, trying to 'Catch 'em all'. How cool would it be? And it would be even cooler if they made it possible to catch those pokemon that were never included in the game e.g. Mew, Celebi, Jirachi etc. But made it challenging like you had to beat the Sinnoh region and do various tasks first. I would easily pay €80 or possibly even more for a game like this. Your taughts on this?

Last edited:

tysonjwood

In prep for battle.
    Years
    I have always thought the same thing. I would like to see a game that included all of the regions. Not so much the part about the legendaries though. I like the fact that they are kept fairly exclusive. So for me, it makes it all the better if I can get my hands on one through trading, etc... But I would love to see a version that included all of the regions and their corresponding pokes.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2011
    I suppose your kind of right about the legendaries but i've always found it annoying when trying to get these and discovering when trading with someone that they were cheated or hacked =/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back