• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*:.A New Awakening.:*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lohana

Pokémon Mistress
    Years
    This is an RP about Pokemon Trainers. Basically, you are free to do as you will. We all begin in a Pokemon School, known as "Mystiqua's Fabulous Pokemon Academy". Trainers must complete a four-semester (3 months per semester) course before they are full certified Pokemon Tamers, or "Trainers". You may begin in any year you'd like.
    Only a few trainers may join, and you must type in colour. Once one trainer is typing in a colour, and all colours are taken, recruiting is over. However, Team Rocket members are the exception. They may type in just black, and we can have as many of those as desired.

To join, enter the following:

Name:
    Year:
    Description:
    Color:

Rules:
    No "Poke-morphs"
    No God-moding-- You won't always win, and aren't invicible.

Any other fields may be added if desired. Have fun! Message me with your information, or just post it.

Semester 1: Can be of any age group, these trainers learn the basics of Pokemon Training. Pokemon are allowed to accompany trainers, but CANNOT leave school grounds.

Semester 2: These trainers learn the more detailed aspects, TM moves, special Pokemon, etc.

Semester 3: These trainers learn loads about battling, move combos, move types, and such. Pokemon are kept in the academy still, but are trained and looked after on a regular basis.

Semester 4: The final year. Trainers must prepare for their final exam all semester, training and pampering their selected partner.

Once you've finished school, you may begin a pokemon quest. Have fun! :7:

Name: Hana Kizuki
    First Pokemon: Female Vulpix (Yuuki)
    Year: 4
    Description: Hana has short-trimmed, brownish-blond hair. Her eyes are a warm golden-brown. She has a slim frame and stands about 5'5". She is a bit of a "bad girl" type, but is very warm-hearted.
    Color: Dark Slate Blue

name-evolo kao
    age-10
    first pokemon-(female eevee)
    year-1
    descrition-young long light brown hair

name-devon
    age-9
    first pokemon-charmander
    year-1
    descrition brown hair blue pants and a black shirt

Name: Josh
    First Pokemon: Eevee
    Year: Four
    Description: Blond hair, black jacket, jeans, black sneakers, fingerless gloves
    Color: Green

Last edited:

Lohana

Pokémon Mistress
    Years
    Hana sat at her desk, Yuuki whimpering impatiently at her heels. School was almost out, and Yuuki was restless! Hana, of course, was irritated by this, but she kept her cool. "Woah Yuuki, calm down. School's almost out, okay? I can train you during after hours."
    Yuuki sighed heavily and curled up under Hana's desk. There were high tensions in the room, and Hana knew it. The other trainers seemed very uneasy. Suddenly, the end of hours bell rang, making Hana and Yuuki jump, as well as the other trainers. The tiny vulpix yelped and jumped onto Hana's lap. :confused:

Lohana

Pokémon Mistress
    Years
    Hana lifted up her bag and shoved her books hastily in, zipping it up and slinging it over her shoulder. Yuuki obediently trotted to her heels and followed Hana into the front yard towards the stables to train.
    "Keep up, Yuuki," Hana called to her small friend.

Lohana

Pokémon Mistress
    Years
    Yuuki followed Hana and caught up. She eyed the Pokemon in the stables with a bit of fear in her eyes. Hana interrupted.
    "Alright, let's go Yuuki! Use Ember attack!"
    Yuuki regained control of herself and aimed an ember attack at a growth of grass nearby. She put on quite a show, setting the grass blades on fire.

Lohana

Pokémon Mistress
    Years
    The flames, unfortunately for the timid-natured Yuuki, excited a few Rhyhorn in the stables, and sent them into a frenzy. They crashed and banged on their enclosure and scared the living daylights out of Yuuki.
    "Yuuki! Come here, now!" Hana called, fearing the Rhyhorn may escape. Yuuki was frozen with fear, until they heard a familiar voice.
    "Sowa, use soothe bell!" said Mrs. Smist. A miltank rolled up beside Yuuki and a soft chiming came from seemingly nowhere. The Rhyhorn looked around, bewildered, before laying back down.
    "Mrs. Smist! You don't know how happy I am to see you!" Hana said, scooping Yuuki into her arms.
    "You're lucky I came when I did. What did I tell you about the stables and Vulpix?"
    "I know, I'm sorry," Hana said, stroking Yuuki's soft and warm fur. "It's okay girl, you're just fine now."

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    ooc:please don't triple post but yeah we should start posting
    ic:i sit at a desk by a computer i click then say erika was to easy. want to battle someone i say charmander nods then spews some flames from its mouth you realy have to brake that habbit charmander i mutter then run off

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    I would like to join

Name: Josh
    First Pokemon: Eevee
    Year: Four
    Description: Blond hair, black jacket, jeans, black sneakers, fingerless gloves
    Color: Green

Lohana

Pokémon Mistress
    Years
    ((I consider triple posting to post three duplicates of the same post, and I'm only trying to attract some attention))

Mrs. Smist gave Hana a few words of warning not to venture near the stables, and she and her miltank waved fairwell to Hana and Yuuki.
    "Whew, I'm glad she came along, eh Yuuki? Let's head home."
    Yuuki and Hana wandered along the long, winding road to her home, her faithful companion at her side.

Arcanine Fan 101

Lonesome Girl.
    Years
    i sat at my desk restless its the first day of school and yet i know im ready but something tells me im not. my dear evo was asleep on my desk she didnt seem worried at all.our teacher came in the door.my evo jumped down onto the floor with a thud everybody laughed at me.ifeel sad.yet my new friend devon didnt.

Lohana

Pokémon Mistress
    Years
    "I wonder Yuuki, do you think any of my classmates even know who I am? I mean, I remember all of their names, but no one ever talks to me."
    Yuuki glanced up at Hana, then looked at the path. She rubbed against Hana's legs.
    "Thanks girl."

obelisk-kun

Years
    ooc:will we be given the chance to catch other pokemon
    ic:I realy want to leave school grounds for a battle i say to myself charmander spews flames from it's mout again I know you want to boy but we can't I say charmander trips me with his tail angrily i know we both want to boy but we can'tcharmander looks around and sees a vent then spews flames char char charmander says I return him

Lohana

Pokémon Mistress
    Years
    ((Yes, you can catch other pokemon, and your semester can pass as fast as you want it to. Heck, each day can be a month if you want it to.))

Skarmorylugia

The Skarmory-Obsessed Girl
    Years
    Is it okay if I join?

Name: Victoria Slatingia
    First Pokemon: Female Bulbasaur (Soleka)
    Year: 1
    Description: shoulder length dyed silver hair, dark purple long sleeved shirt, black jeans, blue sneakers, pink tinted glasses
    Color: Purple

Last edited:

obelisk-kun

Years
    ic:I send charmander out of his ball the lucky four year students they get to have battles I bet by the time we're in the fourth year you'l be a powerul charazard charmander imagines himself as a charazard and imidiately spews flame you better brake that habit before your i charazard boy i say to him and he recklessly hit's me with his flames ow i say then run to watch the fourth year students

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back