• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*:.A New Awakening.:*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    I ran into a pikachu while looking for pokemon.I called out umbreon and told it to use bite.Pikachu used spark as an counterattack.Umbreon was damaged but it was still ready to fight.I told it to use bite and night shade.Pikachu dodged bite, but night shade always hit the pikachu.Pikachu used thunderbolt so i told umbreon to dodge thunderbolt and counter it with night shade.Thunderbolt it umbreon and it was badly damaged.But night shade made pikachu faint and i threw a pokeball at the pikachu.Then i brought the pokemon to a pokemon center to heal them.

After the pokemon were healed, i looked for one more pokemon.

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    I spot another pokemon this one is an aerodactyl I grab an ultra ball and send out charazard then order him to use flamethrower I throw the ultra ball and catch it I hed towards a lake and see a red gyrados go dragonite hyper beam I throw a pokeball and catch the red gyrados.thats all six pokemon and a shiny I mutter to myself.

Lohana

Pokémon Mistress
    Years
    "Alright, exam time today! Ack... I'm so nervous! Let's see... I've got to come up with some good attack combinations for the exams, or I won't stand a chance! Okay, calm down Hana, everything will be just fine," Hana said frantically. She was preparing for her exam battle, and was horribly nervous. Yuuki could sense this, and was also feeling ill-at-ease.
    "Vuulllll," Yuuki groaned, walking close to Hana's feet. They continued towards the back, towards the stables, and continued onward. Ahead, the two could see Hana's classmates all gathered around a large rectangle of barren, sandy ground. That must be the arena, Hana thought.
    The trainers were quickly paired off into groups of two. Which trainer would Hana face? A boy, slightly younger than her, by the name of Ryuko.

obelisk-kun

Years
    blastoise cover fover for venasaur i yell blastoise quickly obeys then a teacher comes out and says it's time to battle the other academies i returned my pokemon

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    I walked back to school grounds ready to battle the other adcadmies.When i arived, the battles already started.I was going to battle a person by the name of Leon.Well this probably won't be too hard I thought.

Last edited:

obelisk-kun

Years
    OOC:we're battling people from other academies
    IC:I saw a kid from another academy I walked over to him are you my first opponet I say then he jumps up and screams then he looks at me and says yeah you could see he was afraid

obelisk-kun

Years
    OOC:oh
    IC:I'm ready to battle you now I say he sends out a medapod and i send out charazard a teacher walks over and says the rules of this battle are 1 on 1 first trainer to have one pokemon knocked out loses and no subsitutes alowed flamethrower I shout the attack knocks out his medapod easily

Samantha

Grimer and Muk!
    Years
    Lohana, I have a question. May I please join this thread, but as the Elite Four Glacia? I'll roleplay her here as a youngster, before she went to train at the Pokemon League in the elites. Her pokemon is only level 5, but a Glalie? I know Glalie is an evolved form and that its preform (Snorunt) evolves at level 42, though.

Name: Glacia
    First Pokemon: Glalie
    Description: My Avatar works?
    Color: Black?

Skarmorylugia

The Skarmory-Obsessed Girl
    Years
    Unable to find anyone to battle, Victoria decided she would get Soleka to practice her moves. "Soleka, go!" she cried. Soleka stood in front of a tree and looked at Victoria. Victoria caught sight of an apple in the tree and decided that it was the perfect thing for Soleka to practice on. "Soleka!" she commanded. "Use Razor Leaf to get that apple!" Two leaves flew out of Soleka's bulb, went up to the apple, and cut it down from the tree. "Good!" Victoria said. "Now use Vine Whip!" Soleka picked up the apple with its Vine Whip, and swatted it over to Victoria. "Nice!" congratulated Victoria. "Now, use Cut to slice it!" Soleka took one of her claws and sliced the apple into eighths. "Good job," said Victoria. She took four of the pieces and gave Soleka the rest of them. "Now, use Mega Drain to eat them!" she said. Soleka looked at her, confused, then used Mega Drain. In time, the juice was gone from the apple. Then Soleka ate the apple. "Good job!" said Victoria. "Now if we can only find someone to battle..."

sockMEWsock

(v)oderatio Est Figmentum
    Years
    oh my! i guess i should have used scratch... ember isnt good against that trainer's geodude... ...?! it knocked him out!? that's odd... wait! it's not a geodude! it's a ditto! hahaha and i was so scared....

LegendaryPokemonTamer

.:~*~L~*~P~*~T~*~:.
    Years
    Is it too late to join if not...I'll join

Name: Renee
    First Pokemon:Squirtle
    Year: Year 4
    Description: Dark purple hair,purple/brown eyes, slim ad mostly wears just a purple halter, a jean capris,a pair of Convereses and purple sunglasses also a necklace with a real masterball on it.

RP Sample: While going to school, Renee met up with a strange Pokemon that was a Poochyena! Renee sended out her Squirtle and then Poochyena and Squirtle stared at each other wodering who will move first. "Move Squirtle!!!" Renee said imatiently to Squirtle. Squirtle shook it's head and then still staring at eachother...Poochyena ran at Squirtle and then Squirtle grinned and then used Water Gun that pushed Poochyena all the way to the end of the forest. Renee hugged Squirtle then said, "Okay Squirtle you did a good job beating Poochyena so now you can rest from your battle." Renee said holding her Pokeball then Squirtle was transferred into the Pokeball. Renee still walked along the long light brown path to school looking at the dancing Bellosoms and the Aipoms using their tail to swing from one tree to another.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    OCC:............oh well........
    IC:
    *Terresnce walked around the school yard.He had missed some days from school but was finally there.He walked carefully,as hetired not to attract other students.He was abit shyand was not much of a battler since his Ralts is as much as his bestfriend as other people say to their friends.He really hadnt tained that much so it was a good idea to come to school and give it some training.His Ralts,which he nicked lade,hovered his arm which he posed as if holding a bird.He continued on his walk around the school.*

sockMEWsock

(v)oderatio Est Figmentum
    Years
    "Yes! we won!!!!" the small creature was laying on the grass, its black fur contrasted strongly with the bright green. "you deserve a treat Nobu... let's go to mom's garden and get you a berry." they walked back to the house. "i'm glad it's sunday.... no school today." Nobu was glad too. he was having a hard time getting along with the other student's pokemon... "how about an Oran berry?" Nobu nodded his head. those were his favorite. "do you want to go look for more pokemon?"... "Nobu?" he fell asleep, his berry only halfway finished. "oh well... i guess it's nap time then." Keiko carried the warm sleepy little Nobu back into the house and lay him down on the soft rug by the table.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back