• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen A new Cast.. form?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xDaisuke0

Aspiring Professor
    Years
    Fog was annoying because i had to defog it ~_~ I actually used it on my primary flying type and it was such a waste~

But maybe fog could a weather type that could be occured by a move OR by area, except it doesnt cloud up your whole screen. This way it could create another weather effect + not get in your way as for you to use defog.

There should be more weather for castform to have more forms though. But so far, sandstorm and fog could be implemented.

Years
    I honestly think that Castfom is replaced by Shijika and Castform will be forgotten. Castform was good at the time but now they have a new form pokemon that changes through seasons not weather. I think they have just moved on

I agree with you but I dont think Castform will be forgotten
    Its the favourite of many people including me. :)

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I honestly don't think it will be the fact that Castform will be forgotten, but the fact that this game seems to leaning towards new. Castform could be replaced by a different pokémon for the new gen, because they might just be trying not to bring back so much of the other pokémon and bring in new ones. They did mention they will be adding in seasonal pokémon so there could be out one that will be like Castform. Yes a copy, but that's just what they do. XD;

Zackraa

Nom Nom Nom
    Years
    Okay so I was thinking about this earlier, and It became apparent that it is completely possible that with this new weather system that we may get a new Castform weather change.

Is it possible that we could get new castform changes? sandstorm castform? Thunderstorm castform?

What do you guys think? :o

A new Cast.. form?

simply put.. No

why?
    spring showers brings may flowers = water form
    summer is sunny = fire form
    fall though may result in castform being in its plain form or.. this could be where they add a new form but I don't see it happening
    winter = ice form

Olliee

Spreading the Pokerus. PM me
    Years
    simply put.. No

why?
    spring showers brings may flowers = water form
    summer is sunny = fire form
    fall though may result in castform being in its plain form or.. this could be where they add a new form but I don't see it happening
    winter = ice form

That can't really be used as a reason why Castform will not get anything new, weather changes all the time, heck in England we have blizzards in march.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
    there is a move for fog!
    it called mist you idiot! (no offence its an habit)

sorry i cursed you man....but you realy dont know tht move???
    and i wil like to see a sandstorm,fog and a dark form....(mabye turning only when its night...)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    there is a move for fog!

and i wil like to see a sandstorm,fog and a dark form....(mabye turning only when its night...)

Ok. Now tell us how Mist is a weather based attack that creates fog on the battle field and lowers the accuracy of all the Pokemon present when Mist prevents Stat reduction for five turns for your team. Explain how they are related now.

Before you call someone out do your freakin homework. Fog and Mist are not the same thing.

"We have just learnt about water up in the air condensing high in the sky to form clouds. However, this moisture can also condense closer to the ground, to form what we know as mist and fog.

But what is the difference between mist and fog? The answer lies in their thickness – and how far we can see through them (ie: the visibility). If we can see less than 1 km through the cloud of water droplets, it is known as fog. If we can see between 1 and 2 km, we call it mist.

Although mist is not as thick as fog, they are both formed in this same way. Mist, however, usually stays closer to the ground and you can see over the top of it. Mist is often seen on autumn mornings when nights get longer and cooler again. This is particularly true in valleys, because cold air sinks down and collects in the valley during the night."

Formed the same way, but are two different things.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    there is a move for fog!

Either way, don't call someone else an idiot. Next time, try to control this habit.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I don't think Castform will get another form.
    I think his evolutions are done.

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    the only logical region for Castform to get a new form is a new weather condition or adapting to previous wheather conditions like sandstorm, otherwise it's very unlikely (aren't 3 forms enough anyway). As for Castform having an evolution, nah :P, I don't really count on it.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    the only logical region for Castform to get a new form is a new weather condition or adapting to previous wheather conditions like sandstorm, otherwise it's very unlikely (aren't 3 forms enough anyway). As for Castform having an evolution, nah :P, I don't really count on it.

There could very well be a new weather move, with the new seasons and all. If there is then it would be a little more likely castform would have another form. But I still dont think so.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back