• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new member appeared!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 12, 2013
    Hey all! I'm Alex, currently residing in S/W UK until I move to London in September. I'm a pretty chill guy, love electronic music, cups of tea, analogue photography and much much more. Love nothing more than curling up in bed and playing Pokemon on my DS ^-^, I'm not an obsessive player and I play more for the plot than to 'catch them all' really. But I am HYPED for Black and White which comes out the day after my birthday! Destiny or what?

Anyway I look forwards to many years with you, my fellow Pokemon fanatics! (Let me know if I'm getting ahead of myself).

days

Galactic HQ
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2013
    Go! days!

days used Uproar!

HEY WELCOME BUDDY DEREZZED
    NICE OF YOU TO JOIN US !
    INTERESTING INTERESTS YOU HAVE THERE INDEED
    CARE FOR A FINE BREW OF BREAKBEAT? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brFBVzQ0cXo

days is making an Uproar!

WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SHARE WITH US THE STILLS YOU'VE CAPTURED OF LIFE IN MOTION
    4/4 PP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HOE3SgpLE0
    CONSTANT ANIMATION IS FINALLY HERE?! OH WOW I SHOULD'VE KEPT 1 OF MY DSES
    COFFEE IS GOOD, TEA IS GREAT

Uproar has faded

Greetings Derezzed, we hope you enjoy your stay :). Any favored hand held version of PKMN?

Do stop by at The Universe 3.0 when you're in a mood for diversity at the Pokecommunity: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6454284#post6454284

Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 12, 2013
    Go! days!

days used Uproar!

HEY WELCOME BUDDY DEREZZED
    NICE OF YOU TO JOIN US !
    INTERESTING INTERESTS YOU HAVE THERE INDEED
    CARE FOR A FINE BREW OF BREAKBEAT?

days is making an Uproar!

WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SHARE WITH US THE STILLS YOU'VE CAPTURED OF LIFE IN MOTION
    4/4 PP
    CONSTANT ANIMATION IS FINALLY HERE?! OH WOW I SHOULD'VE KEPT 1 OF MY DSES
    COFFEE IS GOOD, TEA IS GREAT

Uproar has faded

Greetings Derezzed, we hope you enjoy your stay :). Any favored hand held version of PKMN?

Do stop by at The Universe 3.0 when you're in a mood for diversity at the Pokecommunity:

Oh hay there! Thanks for the reply, it's nice to meet you!

Favourite handheld? That's a tricky one, R/B/Y are always going to hold a special place in my heart, but I'd probably have to go with HG/SS. Hopefully B/W will take this title though :)

ShinyZoruaGirl

Crazy Rowdyruff Boys Fangirl!
    Years
    Brick unwillingly accepts you into the Rowdyruff Boys! DUN DUN DUN DUUNNN!
    Just Kidding, I'm Amira (aka ShinyZoruaGirl) I'm one of the youngest members here. Trust me, everyone's nice here. :) Anyway, WELCOME TO OUR BIG HAPPY crazy FAMILY!

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
    Hey there! Welcome to PC! I hope you have a great time here...wait, did I just say "hope you?" I meant I KNOW you'LL have a great time here!!

Back