• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters

bassforce288

Aleister Manson Crowley
Years
  • Age 30
  • LA
  • Seen Jun 21, 2017
yeah. hmmm. im certain i maxed both speed and special attack. i have anothe lvl 100 ev'd one if you want it

how did you calculate its ev's?

a trusted buddy of mine did me the favor of checking them. thats how i get my EVs precise. its ok though i can remove the EVs with berries then i'll ev it myself.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2015
hey live, got a new trade thread,check it out, its much more refined :D
tell me watcha think :)

Years
right, my next need is an adamant kabutops with swift swim. doesnt need to be ev'd, or shiny, or any that that. if you could have him soon you could just give me the rampardos and the kabutops at the same time :D

and i finished the bulbasaur already =P think you could nickname him for me?

Years
right, my next need is an adamant kabutops with swift swim. doesnt need to be ev'd, or shiny, or any that that. if you could have him soon you could just give me the rampardos and the kabutops at the same time :D

and i finished the bulbasaur already =P think you could nickname him for me?

ok easy enough. ^^ and sure i can nickname him for you

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2010
Buuuuuuuuuuuump for my bro and.. wait for it.. cmt for the shiny sandshrew. :D

Years
Buuuuuuuuuuuump for my bro and.. wait for it.. cmt for the shiny sandshrew. :D

ahaha. :D ok how about
Spr_4h_143_s.png

Back