• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    connectin to wifi ^_^ i hope my internet isnt an ass today -_- i lost out on crown suicune cuz of it lol

bassforce288

Aleister Manson Crowley
    Years
    • LA
    • Seen Jun 21, 2017
    alright perfect. Volroc if you need a crown suicune i can give you one when im done training his swinub. You want me to evolve it? or just trade it back when done training?

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    alright perfect. Volroc if you need a crown suicune i can give you one when im done training his swinub. You want me to evolve it? or just trade it back when done training?

awesome then i can put both entei&suicune on my thread& get sum customers again :P

Years
  • alright perfect. Volroc if you need a crown suicune i can give you one when im done training his swinub. You want me to evolve it? or just trade it back when done training?

no thats allright ill evolve it myself ^_^ yeah just trade it back once he has the right ev spread

and Volroc thanks a bunch dude. as always. :)

awesome then i can put both entei&suicune on my thread& get sum customers again :P

if you need crown raikou i could lend you mine so you could clone it if you want. :)

Last edited:

bassforce288

Aleister Manson Crowley
    Years
    • LA
    • Seen Jun 21, 2017
    ima level it up to 28 k to make defeating weak level pokemon faster and for ice shard if thats okay with you

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    no thats allright ill evolve it myself ^_^ yeah just trade it back once he has the right ev spread

and Volroc thanks a bunch dude. as always. :)

if you need crown raikou i could lend you mine so you could clone it if you want. :)

how could you doubt my awesomeness so easily :P
    you should know i got raikou, hes the best :P

Years
  • Last edited:

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    thanks for raichu! :D

bbbbbbbbuuuuuummmmmmppppp

why do you like electric types so much live?

i always liked Fire,Dragon/Dragon Egg Group,& Dark types cuz most of my fav pokemon come from those lol

Back