• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters

yummoon

Looking For A Legit RedJirachi
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
No Offense but i think you should take out this rule:
Make sure you ask me about every detail you want to know. Any trade, barring the discovery of a hack, is final, and i will not trade back or exchange it for another pokemon for any reason, except in cases of a hack or another warranted reason

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2010
Hey do you still need those ditto I can get one of any nature if you need them. But sorry I wouldn't know if they would have good IV's or not

Years
No Offense but i think you should take out this rule:
Make sure you ask me about every detail you want to know. Any trade, barring the discovery of a hack, is final, and i will not trade back or exchange it for another pokemon for any reason, except in cases of a hack or another warranted reason

its ok yum, that rule is there so people dont waffle and change their mind every five seconds

i had a guy want my gamestop jirachi and he gave me an umbreon for it, right after we traded, he saw it had Pokerus, then afterwards said he didnt like events with expierience/touched ones, and wanted to trade back and wanted to take my Timid jirachi instead. that rule came from that incident.

what i mean by that rule is trades are final, unless a hack is discovered, or for another warranted reason, which that kinda fell under the warranted reason part.

my rules are kinda designed to scare off noobs/scare people into following them, but hey dont really prevent a problem and people dont really have to follow them. they're mostly for show.

Hell, half the time i dont follow my own rules anyway. :D

Hey do you still need those ditto I can get one of any nature if you need them. But sorry I wouldn't know if they would have good IV's or not

thats allright, ^^ i still need a jolly one if you have it

Last edited:

JeXsus™

I don't need an avatar!
Years
  • Age 31
  • NY
  • Seen Apr 3, 2016
Heyy it's me again, ^_^ I saw you had the;

Crown Entei lvl 30
OT:クラウン
6/18/2010
Item: Custap berry
Adamant/Good Endurance
Flare Blitz/Howl/Extremespeed/Crush Claw

I have a EV'd Train GameStop Jirachi if your interested.

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2010
I need some of the starters still lol no fancy egg moves just some of the starters, would like to get them all but since it is just one ditto a one for one trade would be fine
Need
Piplup, tutwig, Torchic, treeco, and bubasaur

Amaru

Master Cloner
Years
Do you still have

Sinjoh Ruins Dialga lvl 1
OT: twisted
ID: 26456
Hasty/Likes to run
Dragon Breath/scary face
13/7/6/8/7/7

If so, can I trade you my
PKMN movie 08 Shaymin
or
10th Aniv Espeon

Years
Do you still have​

Sinjoh Ruins Dialga lvl 1
OT: twisted
ID: 26456
Hasty/Likes to run
Dragon Breath/scary face
13/7/6/8/7/7

If so, can I trade you my
PKMN movie 08 Shaymin
or
10th Aniv Espeon

yes i do, and id like the espeon. ^^

Here's all of its info ^_^

Jirachi
Jolly
Lift Orb
252 Atk / 252 Spe
315/287/214/194/205/309
Iron Head
Zen Headbutt
Ice Punch
U-turn

ok thats awesome, when would you like to trade?

hey im interseted in your shiny porgon. wat are the stats and wat do u want

its stats and stuff are listed in the shiny section

I need some of the starters still lol no fancy egg moves just some of the starters, would like to get them all but since it is just one ditto a one for one trade would be fine
Need
Piplup, tutwig, Torchic, treeco, and bubasaur

ok, i have bulbasaur already hatched, is that fine? my fc is in my sig.

Last edited:
Back