• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters

kuchikie

darkness is faster than light~
    Years
    Dratini lvl 1 UT
    Jolly/Mischievous
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    {Extremespeed}

what can i get you for this?don't really have much to offer though

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2011
    Could I possibly get my female bayleaf from my heart gold bred in order to get a chikorita with the egg move, leech seed and then have the baby chikorita transferred to my platinum please?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2011
    Haha your version was much less complicated than mine xD. Would it be possible to postpone this for like 5-10 minutes if possible? I actually am just starting a new game on platinum and it will take me about that long to get to the part where I am able to trade :P.

Dang, scratch that :/. Just tested my ds internet connection and for some reason it won't let me connect -.-. Just the luck I needed haha. Sorry =(

Last edited:
    Years
    Haha your version was much less complicated than mine xD. Would it be possible to postpone this for like 5-10 minutes if possible? I actually am just starting a new game on platinum and it will take me about that long to get to the part where I am able to trade :P.

Dang, scratch that :/. Just tested my ds internet connection and for some reason it won't let me connect -.-. Just the luck I needed haha. Sorry =(

Thats alright, if you get it fixed I'll still be here.

Bump.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2011
    Hi im new to the forums n overall pokemon in general i have soul silver and i just bought platinum i was wondering if you could help me out with gettin a few pokemon to start off platinum with they dont have to be shiny or nething they can be regular thats fine.

Scizor, Gengar, Charmander, Squirtle, Larvitor

any help would be awsome thanks

Years
    Hi im new to the forums n overall pokemon in general i have soul silver and i just bought platinum i was wondering if you could help me out with gettin a few pokemon to start off platinum with they dont have to be shiny or nething they can be regular thats fine.

Scizor, Gengar, Charmander, Squirtle, Larvitor

any help would be awsome thanks

Well I have Gengar/Scizor, and I could breed the others if you want.

WolfX975

n00b
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2011
    Have you got your nds? I wanna to trade until tournament in Czech Rep start :D

Back