• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
Years
  • I anticipated that so i hav them all added :P you are one of the few people with a permanent spot in my pal pad

Mw24/7

Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
    Years
  • Hey Live, I just got home. The lv. 50 Deoxys says "Pokemon Event Apparently had a fatefule encounter at lv 50" OT trainer Gamestp". If you happen to get any shiny Eevees or a shiny charmander (modest nature) let me know. Wanna trade now?

Years
  • Hey Live, I just got home. The lv. 50 Deoxys says "Pokemon Event Apparently had a fatefule encounter at lv 50" OT trainer Gamestp". If you happen to get any shiny Eevees or a shiny charmander (modest nature) let me know. Wanna trade now?

ok cool. so celebi + arceus for manaphy/gamestop jirachi and the deoxys? and which FC do you use? mine will be the Soul silver one

Mw24/7

Years
  • Yes. Did you want the Lv 71 Lugia also? My FC is in my sig. Pearl version.

Mw24/7

Years
  • K I'm going. First time I traded in the wifi area thingy. So do I just invite you lol?

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • Hi, i'm interested in your Celebi's event, could you cmt for something you want in return???
    Edit: I'm in the third post of the thread =D

Back