• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters

AvianAzure

The Azurean Knight
Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2010
im sorry avian im out of them in platinum. T_T and my trainer id is odd so i can only get armor fossils. would you like anything else? ill make it up to you.

Yes! im getting those absol eggs ready now actually. :)
Nah it's alright. Only other thing of interest really is legendaries but that's way out of range for simply not having a fossil. xD just let me know when you get another if ya will.

Years
Nah it's alright. Only other thing of interest really is legendaries but that's way out of range for simply not having a fossil. xD just let me know when you get another if ya will.

you are welcome to any legend in that section if you want it. :) and i will let you know when i have more. ill be able to get some in my diamond, but my diamond has been lost. T_T

wjat would u want for a
nft electiver

Parkwater thats my baby! :) haha he's in my trophy case he isnt for trade as of now.

Last edited:

AvianAzure

The Azurean Knight
Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2010
you are welcome to any legend in that section if you want it. :) and i will let you know when i have more. ill be able to get some in my diamond, but my diamond has been lost. T_T

that sucks my friend recently lost her platinum/diamond D: which had like over 600 hours on diamond alone.

as for the legend.... are you sure?
If you are well... I'm kinda torn between Regirock and Rayquaza. I could use Regirock for getting Reggigas in plat when i finish it (again) but i also need the other two in the trio....
However Rayquaza's my favorite and I'm kinda starting a collection... so you could choose if you wish to do that.

Years
that sucks my friend recently lost her platinum/diamond D: which had like over 600 hours on diamond alone.

as for the legend.... are you sure?
If you are well... I'm kinda torn between Regirock and Rayquaza. I could use Regirock for getting Reggigas in plat when i finish it (again) but i also need the other two in the trio....
However Rayquaza's my favorite and I'm kinda starting a collection... so you could choose if you wish to do that.

either one is fine. :) take your pick. :) both will be in platinum so use that FC
fffiiillllerrrrrr

um idk why in didnt show
but
what would u want for a nft electiver

idk what i would want for him if he was for trade, idk maybe a nice EV'd/Iv'd shiny pokemon.

BTW: NFT means not for trade, it isnt an event or anything special. :)

Last edited:

AvianAzure

The Azurean Knight
Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2010
either one is fine. :) take your pick. :) both will be in platinum so use that FC
fffiiillllerrrrrr
would it be ok if you could decide? I'm literally torn right down the middle as for deciding xD It doesn't matter one way or the other. i just can't make a decision and can't bring myself to flip a coin xD

Back