• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new Pok?Legend started!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitty

I luff cute pok?mon!!
    Years
    A new Pok?Legend started!

((So, I was gonna start a little differently. Not like the usual Fire Water or Grass types as your only choice.))

This story starts with a girl that was a medium tan, brown hair with blonde highlights. Pink shirt with an Eevee with it's evolutions behind it. Pink shorts. Name is Kanti (Kahn-TEE)
    Kanti got her backpack filled with her stuff. "Pok?dex, check. Pok?nav, check. Pok?Gear, check." Kanti said, putting her backpack on. Walking ut of her room, having put a note on her door.
    The note simply told her mom that she went to start her pok?mon journey.
    Opening the door, walking down the porch steps. She started walking to her nextdoor neighbor's house. She got to their porch, knocking on the door. A girl dressed just like Kanti, only that she had blonde hair with brown highlights, answered the door.
    "Ya ready to go, Becca?" Kanti asked. Becca nodded, also having a note written for her mom. "What're you gonna start with?" Becca asked, knowing what she would get.
    "I dunno yet. I'm gonna choose what pok?mon I want when I get there." Kanti answered. They started walking down the road, smiling.
    When they got to the lab, Professor Ivy answered the door. "Come on in! You're the first to come today!" she exclaimed happily. She waved her arm, inviting Kanti and Becca in.
    "Have you decided yet?" the Professor asked, looking at the two girls. Becca and Kanti nodded. "I want an Eevee!" both the girls shouted, blushing when the stopped shouting.
    Professor Ivy smiled, having already picked the friend's Pok?balls. "So, which evolution would you like?" the Professor asked, holding out the Eeveelution stones.
    Kanti Picked the Thunder Stone, while Becca choosed the Fire Stone. Professor Ivy gave the girls their Pok?balls, smiling. "Thanks!" the girls said.

((More to come!! :D ))

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    i didnt mean to be harsh i just ment no one was posting

i just said it to keep it going and remind ppl its here

someone join

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back