• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new problem solver

shaggydude

The young Cricket
    Years
    Hey all,
    I'm new to the scene and just wanted to introduce my-self.
    I'm just a sixteen year old kid who plays pokemon hacks on his psp. I am a great problem resolver and will search google for hours reading tutorials and sucking every bit of info i can. I would love to help test any new hacks and will give you my perspective in a new light. Dont ask why i am threading this at 3 in the morning i get bored.....

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Well welcome to the PokeCommunity!
    We just had a member who signed up like a couple of hours ago who hacks Pokemon on his PSP so you guys could get along nicely!
    We have a nice little Emulation Forum here (click) so you should go check that out and see what's going on in the hacking/emulation world.
    Stay active and make heaps of friends and you will enjoy your stay here and have a blast!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Oh, but it's not three in the morning everywhere!
    (...However, it just happens to be where I live.)

Welcome to the Pokécommunity, Shaggydude.

If you have come to discuss ROM hacks, I'm sure you will find yourself quite a home around here my good sir. I assume you know where that particular forum lies as it would seem you have come here specifically for it. A logical brain such as yours should have no problems creating or giving insight on some really great games. Just don't forget to let that creative flair on the other side of your brain have a say sometimes.
    (After all, people enjoy visuals just as much as logic. ;D)

Any who, I haven't welcomed too much lately and I'm afraid I'm rather rusty. I do hope you will enjoy yourself, however.

Take care and we'll see you around, Shaggy.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC shaggydude!

Well i think you will get along just fine with many people here. I to am a problem solver i will sit for hours on end researching to get something fixed my recent problem took me 10 hours to fix but i never got bored of trying all the solutions i could find. I see you have probally found the ROM Hacking forum so im sure you will be right at home there.

One more thing. Remember to stick to the rules any you will be just fine oh and i hope you enjoy yourself here.

Back