• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

a new shadow pokemon game would be nice

Goldenmenis

Worlds Greatest Love Machine
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2011
    i liked playin pokemon colloseum and xd
    i liked the idea of purifying pokemon
    i liked the idea of eevee as a starter its logically the best pokemon for the job it has the ability to branch off into so many options, it awesome
    storyline idea someone else is catching shadow going after a shadow regi's due to them being needed to get regigigas and the two characters from colleseum helping save the day because one kid really save the day.
    cipher was cool although Giovanni should be the unexpected grand leader.

but what do you think?

Years
    I'd like it if they made a new Pokemon Shadow Game for the Wii,Pokemon Battle Revolution was a huge letdown. No story or anything,the only option was to battle. I'd like to play a new Pokemon Shadow Game,with a new storyline based on a destructive Legendary. It'll be fun and new.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Meh, after two games of shadow Pokemon, I'd feel like it's just a repeat. I wouldn't mind it, but it would be getting a little old imo.

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    Personally I didn't like the shadow games, so I would rather a new one not come out.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I loved the shadow games and when I heard that PBR was coming out at first I thought it was going to be a Shadow Pokemon game but it was a huge letdown for me when I found out it was just battling. I would love to see a new shadow Pokemon game, maybe for the DS as well

:t354:TG

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    They need to make a real console RPG with wild pokemons and gym battles and everything before they focus on another shadow pokemon game. :P

Although to Colosseum/XD's credit, I did find it enjoyable to have nothing but double battles throughout the game...maybe one of the main games will take the hint. XD

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    They need to make a real console RPG with wild pokemons and gym battles and everything before they focus on another shadow pokemon game. :P

Although to Colosseum/XD's credit, I did find it enjoyable to have nothing but double battles throughout the game...maybe one of the main games will take the hint. XD

I agree with Timbjerr! I would LOVE a new shadow game, but if it had gym leaders and wild Pokemon too, it would even be better!

Marlon88

Elite Trainer
    Years
    • LA
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Pokemo Shadow Game

yeah they shoud make a pokemon shadow game for ds or wii it would be cool but with characters from colliseum and XD together

Yoshis

Team Air Loak Leader
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2009
    That would be nice, but to be able to have shadow pokemon on the ds games.

Back