• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen A New Strategy to Exchanging Friend Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2014
    Hi everyone! I know there are many threads that already exist with the same goal, but because of their overwhelming demand, I felt starting a fresh one would allow each of us to get as many friend codes as possible! I am literally interested in any "friend zone" so please feel free to post your friend code, add me and any others who are on this thread as well! Please either post your friend code as a reply to this post or PM me (preferred) so that I can add it to the list that I will be making below:

PS. When giving your information please include: Your FC, Your Name (Or Nickname), Your Pokemon Type (Optional), And what pokemon appear (Optional)

PPS. After I have listed your FC, please check back to add anyone on the list who is new. This allows the exchange of friendcodes to be mutual!

Friend Codes:
    Connor, 4811-6951-3583, Poison
    Alex, 1118-0225-7134, Ice
    Ska, 4742-5588-2357, Water, Quagsire, Octillery, Frogadier
    EvilerD, 3024-5707-2287
    Celso, 5258-0045-1799, Electric
    SpaceGhost, 4699-6631-4317

Thanks for your time!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2013
    it helps if people say who they've added or intend to add...

(everyone so far for me)

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2020
    This thread isn't really needed. People post in the other one all the time. Just add the latest people who posted there and send them a PM. They usually reply quickly. JS.

What'd be more useful would be a safari index.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2014
    I agree, there are many of these types of forum postings, but I wanted to start a fresh one because I just wanted to organize a collective posting where people can share their friend codes.

I think you have a really good point about the safari index, perhaps ill organize each post based on type and pokemon so people can search for what they want! Thanks for your input!

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2014
    grass safari not sure what pokemon, havent beat the game PM if you want to add me

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2020
    Well, if you do an index, feel free to add me. I'm ghost type with Lampent and Driflblim.

JDJ

Vulpix Breeder, Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • NH
    • Seen Nov 19, 2015
    Fox 5129-1441-5917 I chain fish for shinies and have a Fire Friend Safari. Charmeleon, Braixen, and Pansear. Friend me for trades! I breed too!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I know that you're trying to help others, buuut… unfortunately, we already have a thread for the same, exact purpose. ): It's stickied, regularly updated, and also quite organized. Could we all just use that instead, if possible?

Thread locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back