• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New World Order: Pokemon Adventure

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Yes they may have. They may have gotten permission. If they didn't it is technically stealing. How would you like it if you were gone for a while and I posted a new chapter on your Fan Fiction? Well? would you like it? If I just took it over while you were absent and took away some of the thoughts that you had in mind, would you like it? I don't think that you would. Yes this is a role play and that is a fan fiction, but a role play is like a fan fiction, only with more than one person adding it on.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Name: Shiro Nickname: "Spark"

Appearance: Shiro looks like your normal Pikachu, except for a black strip running horizontally across his muzzle. He also wears a necklace which has a fragment of a lightball.

Personality: Shiro is always the first to volunteer when traveling somewhere unknown or fighting an unknown force. Although most people call him rash for rushing into situations like that. But, if Shiro is in trouble, he can use his creativity and fast thinking in battle to stay one step in head of his opponent and to pull of the near impossible.

History: Shiro was born in the Viridian Forest. living with his father and mother. However, 3 years ago, his father left to try to help suicune and the others. Before he left, he gave Shiro a light ball, his most prized possesion. His father hasn't been heard from since.
    One day while walking in the forest, he spotted a Jirachi getting chased by some Beedrill/ Shiro used his quick attack to save the Jirachi but unfortunately his Light Ball was shattered. Jirachi felt sorry for Shiro and granted an ability to be able to move twice as fast as a normal Pikachu
    Now, when Shiro runs, an electric charge builds up, giving him the nickname "Spark".
    After this, Shiro set out to search for his father, and to seek glory.

Power: Double Speed

Moves: Bolt tackle, Thunderbolt, Agility, Iron Tail, Quick Attack, Discarge, Fake Out, (+1 more to learn later)

Hope its not to late to join also i think Pats fan show run the thread (even though I'm a Skins fan)

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • NO12: RP takeovers. If your RP master vanishes without a trace and without assigning control of the RP to someone else, the remaining RPers may select a new RP master and continue with the RP. In this case, PM your section mod to inform them about the change. If no such PM is sent or if section rules are not followed after the change, the thread can be locked at the staff's discretion.

That's straight from the rules people. Pick a new RP Master and PM Alter Ego about it before starting the RP.

Nidoking OriginGiratina

Beware the roleplaying addict!
    Years
  • Are signups still open?

Name: Cringe
    Species: Abra
    Appearance: A triangular yellow head with pointed ears and snout. His upper torso is brown and tunic-like, and he has a long, waving tail.
    Personality: Cringe is brave and determined. He can be shy, and sleeps most of the day. He usually teleports to walk, most of the time about ten feet away. Cringe inflicts foes with harmless psychic twinges to distract them and support his allies in battle. He doesn't like to be touched, and will teleport or attack when someone tries to.
    History: Cringe was born an average Abra near Eterna Forest. He wandered around a lot, but never was permanently separated from his parents. He admired Azelf, but switched his likings to Shaymin when he found out about it.
    Power: Like Suikun, he can purify and manipulate water.
    Moves: Teleport, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, ThunderPunch, Counter, Seismic Toss, Mimic, Dream Eater

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I MAY run it if picked by popular opinion. I already got the hang of RPs. So it's probable.

Sing ups should end about now. Democratically, we need to close sing ups now.

I will edit or post the list of sing ups and if allowed, PM those signed up that are inactive at the moment of any changes.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    That's straight from the rules people. Pick a new RP Master and PM Alter Ego about it before starting the RP.
    Yes, what you stated is true. I just didn't want them to get into trouble with out asking anyone first.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Score

Alright then, 3 votes for AdvancedK9 anyone else wanna run?

bamachi
    I think -AdvancedK9- should be the new RP master for this.
    Pats fan
    Hey man, I don't have a computer at home so I say AdvancedK9.
    Papa_Squat
    Well, I would but I don't have the time. I say we give Advancedk9 a chance if he is willing.
    In my opinion, i think that Lostt should run if his willing but the score currently runs

AdvanceK9-3

(btw just keeping score and keeping things semi-organized for others. Don't blame me for anything unless it goes against rules. If so, I will remove that content immediately ).

Papa_Squat

Roleplay Guru
    Years
  • Er, as happy as I am to see that this RP didn't completely die off, I think that I'm gonna have to back out of this. I have already signed up for other RPs and am very busy with school and work, so I just don't think that I would be able to have the time to put in the effort that an RP deserves.

Good luck to the rest of you who decide to continue with this, especially AdvancedK9, if he ends up running it.

Patriots Fan 2010

The Pokemon Writer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2008
    Hey man, thanks for the opinion Squat. So I wonder who's going to be the leader of this because I'm using my cousins computer because he's gone (going to get wasted) and I still can't run this roleplay.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Well, the first thing that the leader needs to do, is make an OOC thread.

Years
  • so everyone's finally decided on the Rp manager? great, I suppose all we need to do now is for AdvancedK9 to start an ooc, that is, if he ends up running the Rp. Then we'll get to start right?

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    OK, I'll run by Popular demand. My prey on the other RP aren't posting much anyways :/.

I will make the OCC and make the first Post in a bit. Just hang on.

Last edited:

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Lol, nobody checks for edits. I'll have to double post.

CHAPTER 1
    Boat of the Dogs

After being told by the Minidaries of your role, you have been temporarily shrunk to 75% of your size. Have been told to sneak into a ferry to Sinnoh, from the land you are now in, Dewford Town in Sinnoh. You have been told to stay in the ferry until you sense when to jump off the boat. You can be transformed temporarily into normal size in case of a random event, which may happen by chance.

Settings Effect:
    You are 75% of your original size
    Normal Type moves are stronger when threatened.
    Bug Type moves are 25% weaker
    You may not use your final ability more than once in this chapter.
    You may not attack Humans, doing so will severely weaken you for the rest of the Chapter

Plot:
    Pack up supplies, say good-bye to some friends or family if you wish.
    You need to enter the dock
    You should explore the ship for a very good reason
    A random event may happen

Post#:
    At least 3 medium paragraph posts to allow for events
    Small Paragraphs only when civilizing
    No one sentence replies

Final Objective:
    Civilize with some of the other Pokemon and overcome the Random Event.

Back