• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

a newbie says Hi

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2010
    Hi everyone,I am PrairieStorm,but I answer to Stormy. I'm playing Pokemon Platium right now,but I want to play Heart Gold and Soul Silver too.

Do people roleplay as pokemon trainers here?

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2010
    hello newb. :D im restless an my welcome thread just got closed cause i only wrote 10 letters. anyways...:badsmile:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • i am also new but i didnt make a thread lol :D
    Hey, don't worry too much about it... I never made one either. XD; Ironic, huh?

Hey there, Storm.

Haha, I believe your referring to the trainers a bunch of us have in our signatures and such, am I right? It's... not so much that we're roleplaying, it's more like a bunch of us got together and decided that we wanted similar themes... a collaboration of sorts. :D Things like these tend to catch on with the general population, and before you know it, you can't load a thread without seeing someone with one. XD;

If you weren't referring to that, I apologize. No, we typically only roleplay in the Roleplay Corner. :3

Back