• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A nice soul who will give me a Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Pikachu?

Years
  • Hey thur,

Im new at this forum, and i would like to know if there is any kind soul who will give me Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Pikachu.

If there are some you don't have, its cool.

I dont have anything to trade, but i would really like to start out using them

And its for Heart Gold

Can you give as a gift or shall we trade?

Thanks in advance.

Mike from Denmark

Friend Code; Hearts Gold: 1849 4472 8302

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    I can give you all 4 Pokemon(well 3 since Renyui! is giving you Charmander) you're looking for if you can wait.
    I don't have my DS with me right now but by tomorrow around the same time as now or even earlier I'll have my DS ready to trade.
    So if you haven't get all the Pokemon you're looking for by the end of the day, give me a pm.
    My FC(Pokemon Diamond) is 1634 6749 4533(add me if you want).
    Btw, do you want egg or Pokemon that's already been hatched? All other Pokemon except Pikachu will be LV.1 and they will most likely be male.
    I also got a lot of Pichu with Volt Tackle if you're interested.

Last edited:

myrrh25

New account soon.
    Years
  • Hehe, I did this exact same line-up with my Action Replay first time round, I later caught a Snorlax and a Shiny Noctowl with the action replay, my aim was to play as Ash XD

Years
  • I can give you all 4 Pokemon(well 3 since Renyui! is giving you Charmander) you're looking for if you can wait.
    I don't have my DS with me right now but by tomorrow around the same time as now or even earlier I'll have my DS ready to trade.
    So if you haven't get all the Pokemon you're looking for by the end of the day, give me a pm.
    My FC(Pokemon Diamond) is 1634 6749 4533(add me if you want).
    Btw, do you want egg or Pokemon that's already been hatched? All other Pokemon except Pikachu will be LV.1 and they will most likely be male.
    I also got a lot of Pichu with Volt Tackle if you're interested.

Thanks!!! :D

Its easier if you also give the Charmander, when you're at it. So the other don't need to fuzz with that ;-)

But thanks a lot, i can wait till tomorrow, and i'll add your FC.

Does Diamond Pokemons work in Heart Gold? And if you want to give me a Pichu, i'll gladly take it :D

But thanks for the 4 pokémons, just send me them, whenever you can.

EDIT: And yeah i got the egg hatched, and got the togepi

Last edited:

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Errr... Would yo still like those Pokémon? 'Cuz I got a tonz in da back! If you want more, I have some on my Diamond game. XD

Years
  • Sure, you can send as a gift to my FC. Would love to get some :-)

If anyone sends me something to this FC; 1849 4472 8302

Please tell me. Im waiting to play my game, untill i have theese 4 pokémons, so i don't get to far in the game, so i can level them up tomorrow.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

Last edited:
    Back