• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A nice substitute!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • tumblr_static_kirbyinhaling2.gif
    tumblr_myshzlC5Hm1t2vzruo1_400.png

Several days ago, I was psyched when the latest Kirby game, called Kirby Triple Deluxe, was about to be released, and I've been wanting to buy it from Day 1, or when I get my monthly cash. However, when I find out that my monthly cash won't be enough for that, I was sad for days, and I was wondering how will I get one, so I think I must find some alternative to make up for it.

And then Slate and ShadowE introduced me to a certain game, and it is Real-Time Strategy (RTS) game. I have been playing that kind of game before when I was playing with my PSone (Command and Conquer), but that time I usually just spectates because I'm not sure how to play this one. However, when I tried it, I like it that I even forget what was happened before.

Thanks, ShadowE, Slate, and Val, for making me enjoying RTS games, and for making me relieved over the sadness of being unable to buy Kirby games. And I know that I might get Kirby game someday!

Back