• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    "Welcome to Your New Nightmare."

The 1984 remake of A Nightmare on elm street, is in production starring Jakie Earle Haley as Freddie krueger. So what's your take on the film? Should it have been remade? The director is Samuel Bayer (A famous Music Documentry Director).
    imbd link

Years
  • I want to see it. However, it's probably going to be one of those horror movie remake flops - just like "Friday the 13th" and "Halloween." I also don't like the way the new Freddie looks. He doesn't look as intiimidating as the original. But I'll still give it a shot!

Jado

Two cookies for Dane <3
    Years
  • In all likelihood, I will see it. However, I have a feeling it is going to be yet another poor horror film remake.

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
  • I watched the trailers and the thing that's putting me off about it is how the new Freddy looks, his face I mean. I don't like it, I like the old face better. But that's just one thing, I'll go and see it just because I loved the older movies, although I'm thinking it'll be a flop like every other remake I've seen in recent years.

reyzn

Years
  • I find that remakes of horror movies tend to fall short compared to the original.. but like always I will see this film regardless.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    I have my doubts about it, especially regarding the new freddy krueger; who would probably have trouble scaring a goldfish. Horror remakes tend to really lose the originals charm, and on top of that fail to find a new one, luckily that cant be said for pokemon games. But back on topic, i will of course see it, i have quite an attachment to the original so i will watch any movie with the combination of the words 'A Nightmare on elm street' in the title, hopefully it will be really good and i cross my fingers that the special effects will add to the movie instead of ruining it. Also, i hope they don't change the plot too much and make the viewer feel sorry for krueger, which is what the start of the trailer implies to me.

Last edited:
    Back